OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Round Pumpkins are tied to the home for house warming ceremonies (with face of a rakshas as a tool to help ward off evil spirits). Question: What are the reasons for using...
What are difference between Maharastra press Ramayan and Gorakhpur Press Ramayan?
What is the most successful lie you ever told ?? :lol: :laugh:
Hello Friends, Share your favourite costume here. My favourite is Salwar Kameez :-)
When will i get my referral earnings.
What brings tears to your eyes?
Agent Vinod-Nice movie to see for one time. Whats your views friends?
Hello Friends, Mathematics is a different type of subject as compared to other theoretical subjects. What is the best time to study Mathematics? - Harish JHaria
Is is a human tendency to wish what they cannot have and undervalue what they possess. Do you agree?
Do you have a paypal account..?? Did you verified your account ? Made any transactions and received cash through paypal... ??
In Boddunan Revenue Sharing program post you have mentioned 1 point for joining any group in community,but it doesn't working for me. I have joined many groups but no point...
While clicking my points menu, in that page i see yellow color text box with these text message "Your profile is 50% complete. Add a photo or avatar to get to 90%." i...
The Food taste which you hate? I hate the fried onion taste what about you?
Nine people were killed and at least 45 others injured in a powerful blast outside Delhi high court gate number 5 on Wednesday morning. Home ministry official UK Bansal told...
Railways crack down on abuse of tatkal scheme http://www.goodreturns.in/news/2011/10/21/crackdown-abuse-scheme.html
Elephant tramples child after fun ride http://in.news.yahoo.com/elephant-tramples-child-fun-ride-221520432.html
i had reached a milestone like sachin. happy to see this. Failures steps are made by me in to a success path
Friends, it's time to prepare for new year 'Resolutions'. Making 'new year resolutions' can motivate us doing the best in the coming year. What we want to do in the next year...
Some people take birth in a poor family and some take in a wealthy family. :) Why is it so? :blink: Is there any connection of it with last birth or last life's karma?. :blink: