A couple of years back I watched a movie. A couple going for a counseling when they quarrel each other. The counselor says, "Even if you quarrel each other and say, love not exist between us now, it's not at all possible. An invisible bond always exist between husband and wife even if they are separated. "
Now we are living in an era where divorce is not uncommon. Daily, 1000 couples are separating and day by day, the percentage is increasing :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: . So, it's a relevant question in present era.
If so, what's your opinion? Is the counselor right? Or do you think, at least in a few cases, that invisible bond never exists???? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with the counselor. An invisible bond exists even when you quarrel. Quarrel is also part of love. Often, feeling of love is intensified after separation. I remember a song in old movie 'AAN'

Tere kho jane ke baad teri yaad ayee (I miss you after you vanished)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with the counselor. An invisible bond exists even when you quarrel. Quarrel is also part of love. Often, feeling of love is intensified after separation. I remember a song in old movie 'AAN'

But sir, what's your opinion for divorced couples??/

Meera sandhu
Invisible bond always there in separated couples also. only rare cases invisible bond never exists. [But a strong reason behind that]

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Same. But here ego, often false, also works. Many even repent after divorce and remember the divorced spouse. But they do not acknowledge this owing to vanity. They even try to forget the divorced spouse but fail . Jinhe ham bhoolne chahen voh aksar yaad aate hain (Whom I wish to forget often comes to my mind)

Counsellor is right. Invisible bond or unknown attraction always keep them remember each other. This is very strong in case of first relationship. We all say love happens once in life which person cannot forget easily. It is the reason behind it. Regarding the 2nd or 3rd marriage and divorce, I would say they are fools and joking with each other.

Same. But here ego, often false, also works. Many even repent after divorce and remember the divorced spouse. But they do not acknowledge this owing to vanity. They even try to forget the divorced spouse but fail . Jinhe ham bhoolne chahen voh aksar yaad aate hain (Whom I wish to forget often comes to my mind)

That's why when 100's of couples are separating every day, their parents advice them not to do so. I feel, people, A generation back know/understand it better than new generations. So, break up rates also very low,

Meera sandhu

That's why when 100's of couples are separating every day, their parents advice them not to do so. I feel, people, A generation back know/understand it better than new generations. So, break up rates also very low,

The couples separating are still a very small portion of total married population. But they are in news more. This is because their conduct is not normal. Such couples also divorce in hurry, repent at leisure and deny coming together out of sheer vanity and false ego.

Yes, divorces should be done only if...in any terms they can't live together...sometimes, breaking one's beliefs can also lead to divorces.......

Meera sandhu
Yes there will be a in visible bond between husband and wife. We can see many people who had taken divorce are again living with together for example we can say hero prabudevas life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No one wants separation.There must be some reason for the separation.Everyone likes to run their life happily.And these type pf bond just make them remember each other.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.