Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes there will be a in visible bond between husband and wife. We can see many people who had taken divorce are again living with together for example we can say hero prabudevas life.

So, prabhu deva is living with his ex-wife :silly:
Really interesting!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :sick: :whistle: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
This is truth Quarrels and fights are also part of our lives and we cannot say that there does not exist a bond though we fight with each other. :)
This is truth Quarrels and fights are also part of our lives and we cannot say that there does not exist a bond though we fight with each other. :)

Is it applicable for couples only or friends too? What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu

Applicable any where even in the bond of friendship also we fight and quarrel and after sometime we forget the past and again become friends. :)

Rather than friends and lover there are many relationships. Problem may crop up in any form. Many people ignore parents feelings and give importance to lover and friends. I keep my self away from them as they are not at all wise.

Invisible bond lies between parents and children also. It also lies between co-borns.

Rather than friends and lover there are many relationships. Problem may crop up in any form. Many people ignore parents feelings and give importance to lover and friends. I keep my self away from them as they are not at all wise.

Invisible bond lies between parents and children also. It also lies between co-borns.

It depends on person to person which relationship they give importance.No doubt parents child relationship is important and also have some invisible bond which we must take care of. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.