The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We are all curious to see that the manufacturer keep's his promise or not. It's reported in the newspaper that the police and I.T officials are visiting the manufacturer's office for some enquiry but, is it really required? If at all he fails to keep his promise then one can see a reason to enquire but why now.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

We are all curious to see that the manufacturer keep's his promise or not. It's reported in the newspaper that the police and I.T officials are visiting the manufacturer's office for some enquiry but, is it really required? If at all he fails to keep his promise then one can see a reason to enquire but why now.

There were some doubts and suspicions spread by the rival manufacturers. Mr. Goel, the official representative of the Smartphone manufacturing company Cleanly mentioned that his Ringing Bells will definitely supply the phones to every customer who registered his nams in the first phase. For more details you can see  my previous thread.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

well what i think that the other company cannot keep their cool because this company selling the phone in too cheap price and making a huge loss to the other company because if someone is selling the phone in rupees 25000 to 40000 and the same quality phone is getting sold in 251 rupees then who will buy that phone in 25000 or in 40000 rupees. 

bhuyali saroj

Professional jealousy is the reason for spreading such rumors. smartphone Freedom 251 will have its own customers despite the other companies' bad propaganda .

Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

well what i think that the other company cannot keep their cool because this company selling the phone in too cheap price and making a huge loss to the other company because if someone is selling the phone in rupees 25000 to 40000 and the same quality phone is getting sold in 251 rupees then who will buy that phone in 25000 or in 40000 rupees. 

You know the middle class people will definitely give it a try and if they become satisfied then will certainly use it but it's doubtful whether the wealthy and status conscious will at all give this smartphone a try.

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

There were some doubts and suspicions spread by the rival manufacturers. Mr. Goel, the official representative of the Smartphone manufacturing company Cleanly mentioned that his Ringing Bells will definitely supply the phones to every customer who registered his nams in the first phase. For more details you can see  my previous thread.

I am aware about the information you shared here. I have already mentioned in my previous comment about the manufacturer's viewpoint which got published in a daily newspaper today.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I am aware about the information you shared here. I have already mentioned in my previous comment about the manufacturer's viewpoint which got published in a daily newspaper today.

I too am following the news paper pertaining to  the  Smartphone which is creating waves. It's very normal to hear such comments when something unusual happens. These are the days when every Smartphone costs in thousands. In such scenario a revolutionary concept will make the people frown, doubt and suspect. Now with the time, all our doubts will be cleared.

At this rate he is going to beat the Chinese also. very high volumes, lowest cost of production and low profit per phone, but translates into huge total profit on large volume. But why is he asking for advance booking? That is what is causing doubts. Wait and watch.

vijay wrote:

At this rate he is going to beat the Chinese also. very high volumes, lowest cost of production and low profit per phone, but translates into huge total profit on large volume. But why is he asking for advance booking? That is what is causing doubts. Wait and watch.

Advance booking is to ensure the customer is serious in buying the product. This Advance is an affair common in all spheres of life. There is nothing to suspect or doubt.

If product is so revolutionary there will automatically be a fantastic demand. No need for captive customers. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.