Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Due to EI Nino, the northern parts of India has hot weather in winter season. But in south India, the weather is neither too hot nor too cold. Now the weather is pleasant. According to climate experts the reason for heavy rain in coastal Tamil Nadu and the flood in Chennai was also due to the EI Nino impact on the north-east monsoon. 

It's an exception in  in South Indian state AP. Araku Valley is experiencing severe cold spells, often the temperature falls below 5 degrees. Additionally, the fog is so dense, its difficult to see just a feet before. The other side of AP like in the states of Telangana, Amalapuram district of AP are experiencing rains. In my own place Vizag, not even a drop of rainfall. Days are warm, some times scorching and in the evenings there are chilly winds.

rambabu wrote:

It's an exception in  in South Indian state AP. Araku Valley is experiencing severe cold spells, often the temperature falls below 5 degrees. Additionally, the fog is so dense, its difficult to see just a feet before. The other side of AP like in the states of Telangana, Amalapuram district of AP are experiencing rains. In my own place Vizag, not even a drop of rainfall. Days are warm, some times scorching and in the evenings there are chilly winds.

Here today weather is much cold, we did not saw sun whole day, cold winds are blowing. Weather department forecast  that situation may remains like for coming 10 days.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Here today weather is much cold, we did not saw sun whole day, cold winds are blowing. Weather department forecast  that situation may remains like for coming 10 days.

We have been seeing the Sun every day. But durin nights it gets slightly cold. On the whole We are really enjoying a kind of Mediterranean climate.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

We have been seeing the Sun every day. But durin nights it gets slightly cold. On the whole We are really enjoying a kind of Mediterranean climate.

Here in my city temperature of 18 January is less than Shimla.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Here in my city temperature of 18 January is less than Shimla.

In my place Vizag, for the last two days, it was cloudy all along the day time, Just before sunset, the clear sky comes up. Usually, it used to be moderately cold during Sankranti. But there is no trace of cold at all now. We are able to take cold baths.

Few days back, we were feeling hot in the winter season and people started saying that winter has gone earlier, but suddenly the weather has taken u turn and now again we are feeling cold. Snow fall started again in Shimla and other hilly areas, that's why many parts of Northern India are feeling cold. Weather forecast experts says that this will continue for coming few days.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Now it's very clear, that the weather all over the country experiencing fluctuations, irrespective of the seasons. In my place, it's hot in the morning and slightly cool during nights. All our winter clothing are safely lying in our wardrobe .

But there is no change in Chennai's weather. It is neither too cold nor too hot. We are getting pleasant weather. In Tamil Nadu, the weather is all right in the first two months and the last two months of the year. People can sit comfortably at home without sweating. During this period there is no need to switch on the fan also. 

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Few days back, we were feeling hot in the winter season and people started saying that winter has gone earlier, but suddenly the weather has taken u turn and now again we are feeling cold. Snow fall started again in Shimla and other hilly areas, that's why many parts of Northern India are feeling cold. Weather forecast experts says that this will continue for coming few days.

It is not happening first time, last year mood of weather was like this year. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.