OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hi All, As we all know we are already 5 days down and no medals yet for India. While there are other like the ace swimmer Michael from US has 21 Golds to his credit over the...
We all know that here in India, give more importance to a Degree or a Diploma. There is nothing wrong in this. But today's Job scenario  says that along with a Degree, it's...
Are you habituated to Book Reading ? If your answer is Yes, Congratulations ! The habit of Book Reading will make you live longer. here are the findings  of some Scientific...
Actually from couple of days, I am not feeling sleepy does it is Insomnia and if it is then what is the best way to get rid of this.
GST approved by Rajya Sabha and after some more formalties it will became of rule. What will its effect on common peoples?
Google honors, one of the greatest Hindi writers of India Munshi Premchand. His works include Godaan and many short...
His Mission was to abolish the dehumanising practice of manually cleaning human excreta.His efforts paid.He was chosen to be felicitated with the Ramon Magsaysay...
Prominent Journalist and  Ramon Magsaysay award winner,, P. Sainath has been working for the last 22 years on the importance of Rural India and its practices, beliefs and...
Tamarind or Imli in Hindi has many Health benefits It is used in many dishes all over the World including India. Especially in AP. I think, it is used in all other states in...
hello friends let me start from new, please forget everything which i did in the past, sorry to admin and sorry to moderator please let me start as a new member.
We use the word happy so many times a day in our lives.. we associate everything with being happy or sad... In my opinion happiness is overrated! And happiness is actually a...
Sorry to see  poezhang  is spamming the forums and there is no one to take care! At this rate this site will be a paradise for spammers.
We have a great collection of story Books for children. But there are unfortunate children who cannot read those  Books because of their blindness. To help such children a...
I love Books. Book reading adds knowledge. Enhances imagination power. helps to set your mood. I cannot live without books. Because I cannot buy the all Books, I became a member...
A little pepper may go a long way with your health. A chemical compound called piperine may be able to help in preventing Breast cancer Tumor. Pepper  detoxifies and is an...
Many bureaucrats and politicians, after having enjoyed power and prestige, while observing some wrongdoings, after retirement write their memoirs and expose their one time...
Farming work is very hard but Farmer conditions are still bad in India? It shows that there is no value for hard work even educated people and other people depends upon farming...
It is almost sure that the culprit, who was arrested in the sensational Swati Murder case in Chennai, is a very young engineering graduate, who is actually yet to complete some...
Have a look at the incident that took place during Curfew in Srinagar on July 12. Owing to the protests against the killing of Hijbul  Mujahideen Commander, Burhan...
PM modi done long term agreement with African countries for import of pulses. One author wrote that it will bring destruction in country. Are agree with...