OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The general assumption we have of bandits is that it is difficult to reform them and bring them into the main stream. But here is an inspiring real life account of a bandit who...
How to make money in Infobarrel.com and how much we can get for 100 articles in this website?
After seeing many Quiz competitions in real life as well as on TV programmes  I felt, the students should look beyond the Text...
There is no end to the list because there are dozens of such peculiarly Indian habits that are unpleasant and annoying by any standards..I find it highly annoying when hosts fill...
Our body needs nourishing and well balanced food for good Health. Similarly, one has to note, mind too needs certain activities to keep the mind healthier, younger and smarter....
Hi All, My article got rejected and it was mentioned that the reason is described in "user notes". Where to find this "user notes"
I just read this beautiful and thoughtful article by Sejuti Banerjee on why we need the concept of Swadeshi and the need to assert our roots of Hinduism. Also it is my sincere...
I came across this very interesting blog written by a self confessed terrible writer...I am very sure you will find it witty and educating as...
Almost all of us suffer from aches and pains in different parts of our body at some time or the other. I doubt if there is anyone who has not suffered from headache , backache or...
Our cities are bursting with traffic.  Chennai and Bangalore may be the worst cases, where travel, even by the most expensive car in the world, will never be a happy...
Certainly, travel is a lot more than what the person sees; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. Mary Ritter Beard Travelling broadens ones...
Nowadays, in every crime we get to see that there is one or more than one juvenile is involved. Should they be left free only because they are juveniles though they are...
The present Central Government is unfortunately giving too much importance to playing one religion against another, and trying to divide the country on communal basis. What we...
I don't know what you feel about this decision but I am really very shocked to know that the banned cricketer will contest the election from Thiruvananthapuram as BJP candidate....
It is election time in Tamil Nadu and the most corrupted ADMK of Jayalalitha has already distributed money to thousands of voters, virtually buying votes for money.  The...
A very concerted and planned attempt is being made by the BJP and the RSS and its allies in converting every major campus of education, like the JNU, into a communally divided...
Couple of membes who have earlier been pressing like for every post possible, have again become active after Sunils comment. He had his reasons no doubt, but frankly it is a very...
While we type our comment we commit some typos. This usually ruins the impact of our comment. Do you prefer to go through the comment, make corrections and then submit it or you...
Guys, Its been almost 2 weeks, that i submitted my article. But its status still not changed. Whom to ask..
 World's Longest Aircraft Revealed In New Pictures http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/airlander-10-worlds-longest-aircraft-revealed-in-new-pictures-1289097