OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Cinnamon or Dalchin in Hindi has a plethora of Health Benefits. Cinnamon can be found in every Kitchen  Cabinet. Cinnamon is a sure cure for Coughs and colds, Acne and dry...
Selfie usage has become a trend of the Day. If it is used in a limited way, there is no problem. But of late, Selfies are being used excessively, leading to several accidents and...
As I said in my title - I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan. What other changes are you willing to see? The regular and senior members have stopped,...
We all face some embarrassing situations in life which we remember all through our life . I have had my fair share of such experiences which makes me laugh when I look back at...
A couple of days ago, three women, all highly placed IT employees, drove a car at top speed, and killed a poor man, in Chennai, at night.  The lady on the wheel at that...
Very recently, in the sensational Swati murder case in Chennai, the police were initially discreet in their methods.  But when the Madras High Court came down heavily on the...
Tamil Cinema is notoriously famous for one brand of story being told, again and again.  A very ordinary looking "hero", who would actually be serving tea in a roadside tea...
NDA government cleared seventh pay commission recomendation and it will effective from July for central government employs and in coming moths state government also applied it....
My adsense account is showing the  message "Your AdSense account is enabled only to show ads on YouTube" . Does this mean I can show ads only on youtube videos and not...
When it comes to boasting about  culture, heritage and hospitality Indians are at the top and time and again it has been proved , how shallow a claim that is ! .. Yet...
Britain's vote to exit EU is being seen as a first blow against globalization and possible return to protectionism, by these very forces which advocated globalization...
In CBSE board XII th result, the government schools result in Delhi outshine private schools result. If given little more attention to government schools, the private shops of...
There are so many reports that prices of fruits and vegetables have shot up to huge levels, in Telengana, mainly because the new Capital of AP, has eaten away thousands of acres...
Most of us have come across major calamities -- loss of valuables in a flood, sudden death of the bread winner or loss of job, for some reason or the other.  Be that as that...
Last week there was some expectancy with regard to changes in the functioning and rules of the forum. But now with Sunil's post about having resigned from his posts as moderator...
It is seemingly a very simple calculation.  The Government and the RBI pool their best brains to control money flow in the economy, increase taxes through every single means...
One does not really know when a forthcoming called "Kabali" is due for release.  Yet, the simple fact that the hero is a 65 year old Rajnikant, does not water down all the...
The so-called Yoga Day is being celebrated on Tuesday, and many CBSE schools have forced their children to be there in their respective schools at 7AM in the morning.  One...
There have been many theories on why Nehru was chosen as the Prime Ministerial candidate and not Sardar Vallab Bhai Patel who was equally capable...This article throws light on...
Today every one is looking for pure water to drink, and the R.O. companies are taking advantage of it. They are only telling one side of R.O. water, that their company machine...