Just say there is a just born baby.....both the parents will be affectionate only, we know that. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

even though there is a talk that if it is a boy kid mothers love will be attractive and girl kid means father will be attached too much... :P :P :P :P :P :unsure:

is it true?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is not true. Famous psychologist Freud originated this line of thought but this is fallacious.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you sir! You are correct! Both the kids are theirs.. Then how can they show partiality in between them? you are very very correct. :) :) :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I am sure father and mother of a child they both love him or as much as the other, some times some people do not show it but that does not mean they love lesser.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Both mother and father love their children equally. but in some families, what you have said is true.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Just say there is a just born baby.....both the parents will be affectionate only, we know that. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

even though there is a talk that if it is a boy kid mothers love will be attractive and girl kid means father will be attached too much... :P :P :P :P :P :unsure:

is it true?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

i don't think so....but it happens often :P :P
But I loved to have a girl kid. So, I have. Now also I love girl kids more, a little bit :cheer:

In my childhood days, I get more love from father than my mother. He never uses cane, but scoldings and cane from mother. But as I grew, I feel both love me equally. Now I know why mothers punish their kids more :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
actually it has been said from years and years that girls are father's daughter and boys mother's son but actually its applicable sometimes and sometimes not.both loves equally but daughters are father's sweetheart and sons are mothers's.
In some families its equal and in some its reverse.and its not applicable in families which only have daughters or only have sons.

a.s.
actually it has been said from years and years that girls are father's daughter and boys mother's son but actually its applicable sometimes and sometimes not.both loves equally but daughters are father's sweetheart and sons are mothers's.
In some families its equal and in some its reverse.and its not applicable in families which only have daughters or only have sons.

Boys are often mother's sweet heart. That may be the reason why she turns to mother-in-law soon!!!! Her possessiveness

Meera sandhu

Boys are often mother's sweet heart. That may be the reason why she turns to mother-in-law soon!!!! Her possessiveness

not all mother-in-laws are same.still there are some good ones. :) i hope you have one..

a.s.
This is not true.Both father and mother loves the child.Whether it is Girl or boy.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is not true.Both father and mother loves the child.Whether it is Girl or boy.

yes, you are correct ronark. But, in some case after the boy/girl grown then the love will be like as hepsiba's said. :blink: :huh:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.