Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be the people of Kerala are sensible to elect a party or a coalition for not more than 5 years!
yes i agree this is a large murder many people lost their life in this case.
But there are 2 nurses from kerala who are working in this hospital they lost their lives in saving the people i mean paitents in hospital

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Whatever may be murder or negligence ,after all some life have gone.Yes the role of C.M. is really appreciable.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
May be the people of Kerala are sensible to elect a party or a coalition for not more than 5 years!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that is a correct explanation..communists rules for 5 years in kerala and then the next 5 years automatically will get passed on to the congress..it has been so for some 2/3 decades.
I do appreciate the wisdom of Kerala electorate.When you allow a particular party or combination too many terms,it tends to be and turns anti-people!!
I also will appreciate kerala people they try to help others. :unsure: :unsure:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Recently, there has been a sharp rise on the cases and accidents due to negligence of managements in almost every part of the country and the common people have to pay the price for it. These institutions should be well equipped with updated machines and technologies to tackle any such emergency issues...!
yes, kerala girls are always towards serving people thats why most of the nurses in India are from kerala.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Vigilance is the only way and we have state agencies to keep track but some of the officers of these agengies sell themselves like commodities!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.