OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

This is a happy moment to me that I have crossed 10000 points and soon I will cross 2000 posting.
According to an item published in DLA Agra- Beer is favorite men drink today. But this drink originates to women entrepreneurs. According to an item published in Telgraph,...
Yusuf Pathan produced a power-packed all-round performance to guide India to an easy five-wicket victory in the 4th ODI in Bengaluru. With this win, India has now taken a 4-0...
Pushkar is the only place in the world where God Brahama temple is situated. Here is the picture of the most famous pushkar lake. Lake is considered as sacred and pure....
The venerable office of Prime Minister was held by many distinguished persons who left their indeliable footmarks on this office by their brilliant performances.Who is best...
Hello Friends, Wish you all a very happy New Year.Hope all are doing fine. I have a kind of data entry job available(Only 1 opening).I have taken this bulk volume of work...
Jana gana mana is celebrating 100 years today.
How many Joytirlinga temples are there in India? How many temples did you visit?
In future we will another monkey with Gandhiji Three monkeys. It is saying about dont rape. Nice words found in FB. "The Best Lines ever said by a...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10153]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10558]}
Who will will the final now that Dhoni is back as captain. I would go with India to take the trophy
We must use these 10 things in limit otherwise it will kill your sex life. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-surprising-foods-kill-sex-life-013313694.html
The supreme Court has passed landmark judgment declaring transgenders as 'third gender' and also directed tat the eunucks be afforded all facilities like medical, education,...
Most of the bigwigs had lost the election since only 44 survived the elections and won their seats , here is a look at how some of them have been coping after the end of their...
I found that one site which is very good for learner i hope this site www.indiabix.com will help u lot.
Zurker.com is a new name in the list of social networking site after Facebook and Google+. It was just launched in January 2012 but it already has got everyone's attention due...
can facebook A/C be hacked,is it possible???????? If you no tricks share with us all
Can science prove the existence of God? Give your views...
As the government has given authority to the oil companies to fix the price based on the world market,the companies decided to revise the price of petrol twice in a month.It...