oldest father

check this link

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
2 years back I read about a person of Rajasthan who fathered at a child at the age of 93 or 95. It was his 20 or 25th child. Actually, he doesn't know how many kids he have. He had 4 wives. It was somewhat shocking to me when I read that his last wife was the widow of his own son and this couple had 4 kids.

Mary, no details about Shakunthala. How old is she?

Meera sandhu
no details about sakunthala. But in photo she is looking so young.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
In my opinion there is no use of being a father at this age as he won't be able to raise this child. Being a father has no meaning when someone could not see his/her kids growing. :blink:
Some people survive for 100 or 150 years. This is normal in western countries. In case of India, father may not be able to bring up his last child but his other children are able to bring it up.
oldest father

check this link

This is very strange. How can a man has whim to give birth to a child at such an old age?

People generally prefer to become saint after 70+ .
Its surprising to listen that he became father dont know how he is going to take care of his child.
Its quite so ridiculous and I personally find it gross! Does no one ever thinks of what it is doing to the country's population crisis??? :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani, you are saying so.
But my christian neighbours say, according to their religion they must have as much as kids they can. Churches are even arranging seminars and meeting to advise believers to do so. I am now living in a family of 4 brothers. (All four homes in a single boundary). All those 4 brothers have 2 kids each and all of them want one more kid. Wife of one of those brothers is now pregnant (for 3rd kid). We shall wait for many good news soon.....also, all are well educated people, most of them are in teaching field...hihi

Meera sandhu
But my christian neighbours say, according to their religion they must have as much as kids they can. Churches are even arranging seminars and meeting to advise believers to do so. I am now living in a family of 4 brothers. (All four homes in a single boundary). All those 4 brothers have 2 kids each and all of them want one more kid. Wife of one of those brothers is now pregnant (for 3rd kid). We shall wait for many good news soon.....also, all are well educated people, most of them are in teaching field...hihi

same in Muslim community!! They are advised by their mullas to have as many kids as they can! :blink: But what about the health and education of the children, whether they are able to feed them or not?? When are people going to grow up??? :blink:

I think at least in this aspect Indian government should adopt dictatorial measures like China did!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

same in Muslim community!! They are advised by their mullas to have as many kids as they can! :blink: But what about the health and education of the children, whether they are able to feed them or not?? When are people going to grow up??? :blink:

I think at least in this aspect Indian government should adopt dictatorial measures like China did!

it is highly unbelievable. Is it India? if, so where?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.