OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

A couple of days ago, I got scoldings from one of my dearest friends for the first time in my life. Actually he scolded me for my mistake and because he loves and cares me a...
"Whatever" ????? "Whatever" voted most irritating word in U.S. poll.. FULL NEWS HERE :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
Nowadays Television Industry has become the best employer taking into account the current economic situation. I think one can get number of opportunities in acting and...
Friends, The new year is coming.I think the members are anxious to know the new year gift to its members from Boddunan.Hope Maverick will come to clarify it!
Motorola just sent us this "Tablet Evolution" teaser video for their CES 2011 announcements.... Here is...
Should "Aashirwad" ( house of Rajesh Khanna) be converted in to a museaum or should be handed over to his family?. :blink: I think it should be handed over to his...
If a person is writing reviews for 10 mobiles, it is well known that he/she is not having all the mobiles and he/she used each one. So how one can write mobile reviews? Basically...
Dear friends, How could we get sitemap url for website or blog? I tried to submit it to bing webmaster but its fails I did not know which sitemap need to submit in webmaster.
Friends Read it out what is adsense revenue sharing prgrams and how can we get benefited out of it? Adsense Revenue Sharing
Actor Rakhi Sawant is planning to sue Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh for attacking her "noble character". She has written to the Mumbai Police Commissioner...
The Haryana police department has launched a Biometric-based device in Karnal which will enable it to detect criminals by their fingerprints, already stored in the database.
It has been a sad day today. The son of my sister's brother-in-law passed away this morning :( He had a craze for driving bikes even when he was still learning. He was only in...
Ego
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10425]}
Friends we all know about blogging,web site promotion,Alexa page rank,etc . By Mixing all these we can Help Boddunan to improve Rank Of Boddunan. Friends we all have posted...
Why Are Mother's a lot more supportive than fathers ?
The festival of lights is here again and I wish all the members, Moderators and the Admin of Boddunan a very Happy Deepawali. I also would like to wish Rambabu the very best and...
Hello maverick My referral friend cann't able to login his userid (nirmalrko and Thirupathiraja) what is the reason?
Why members not asking some technical question at forum which can help to other?
Hai friends, today i completed 1 year at boddunan. Last year on this same day (29-06-2009) i joined this site. While i'm joining there are only 30 members in this site. But now...
Ganguly proved he still has it in him: Yuvraj Yuvraj Singh has forever credited Sourav Ganguly with his successful international career. On Tuesday, Yuvraj had the opportunity...