Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Let the leadership present political parties display minimum honesty and wisdom of selecting the right people for fighting elections and consider them for ministerial appointments, before honest people feel encouraged to enter politics! [/quote]

True, but the fact is that tickets are given only to those kinds who can amass enormous amounts of funds for the party and carry a big number of goons who can strong arm common people to vote. The known fact is that in Maharashtra at least, there is a big and very very strong lobby of builders who influence political proceedings. Entry of an honest person amongst such anarchy is a near impossible dream.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]He has been playing the role the historical role assigned to him and a creation of our great democracy! The government tried every trick of the book - jailed him, poured choicest abuses on him but his presence looms as large as ever! [/quote]

I agree! He maybe labelled as an anarchist, but he still has catalyzed our awakening to the major issue of corruption. He will do what he is destined to!

Nice links are provided by Gulshanji and learn many things about political matter from this discussion.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Kalyani

History records ananrchical development spearheaded by great revolutionary leaders which were preludes to revolutionary changes and some people who kept on analysing those acitvities as purely anarchical were proved completely wrong. I just refer to event before French and Russian revolutions!
[quote]@Kalyani

History records ananrchical development spearheaded by great revolutionary leaders which were preludes to revolutionary changes and some people who kept on analysing those acitvities as purely anarchical were proved completely wrong. I just refer to event before French and Russian revolutions![/quote]

I agree. History has always seen a lot blood when revolutionary changes have occurred and such changes are usually the results of total anarchy in governing styles! Present times can be called peaceful when prices are increasing alarmingly even for basic food commodities and the gap between the rich and poor is widening more than ever. If now is not the time to do something about it, then when is?

@Kalyani

When ultra leftist take up guns we criticize them as anarchists,when Anna Hazare and his liks stage peaceful dharnas for a cause we label them the same way, glorifying democracy! Whose democracy is it???
this was really a nonsense thing to do a movement everytime.he has no work to do.
3_8_14_2011-12-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4257]}
@Suraj

You are free to make whatever sense you are able to make out of this!!!
[quote]@Kalyani

When ultra leftist take up guns we criticize them as anarchists,when Anna Hazare and his liks stage peaceful dharnas for a cause we label them the same way, glorifying democracy! Whose democracy is it??? [/quote]

Like I said earlier too, the democracy we speak of is nothing but autocracy run by the Gandhi dynasty! :angry:

[quote]this was really a nonsense thing to do a movement everytime.he has no work to do. [/quote]

Suraj I would really like to know where you are coming from! Do you even know what or who Anna Hazare is??

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.