Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I applied for google adsense publisher id and got rejected with 'unacceptable content'type of rejection.Is it 6 months a/c maintenance thing or something else?Mine is an entertainment blog with few posts till date.
Most members are very interested in the topic. Earning money is an important motive for our activities. I think that a comprehensive article on this topic will be of great help.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan with traffic dynamics changing every day and minute it would be difficult to put all in one comprehensive post.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
OK Jayen but I think basics will remain the same, I mean getting into adsense, preliminaries for the blog etc.traffic will matter only later I suppose,on questions like how much one can earn?But a comprehensive article may atleast focus on how to start earning with adsense,as gulshan has indicated.
Thanks and regards
RAJESH
I agree with Jayen that this field ever so dynamic that one has to follow all developments on a regular basis.In this regard I have observed that those who claim to be knowing a lot raise a lot of hopes initially to fade away subsequently!
I too tried adsense but after 3 monts I had just 1.67$ in my account so I left.
You are right Arun but site map concept cannot be applicable for Blog, as blog is product of google.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I agree.But the basics about starting a blog,how to get an ad sense account and other things can be shared.It would surely benefit many. :) :)
We can create blog by using blogger, WordPress and more are there.
Blogger is more flexible to use,especially for seo and business purpose.

To creat a blog, we need to plan about the purpose of the blog. Then we need to select a keyword.For example www.vizagfinearts.blogspot.com is my blog. So before creating this, I planned the concept that my blog should be arts concept. so its domain name should related to art, so as i wanna do business with the blog , i planned a keyword vizag fine arts.
So now go to , blogger.com, create your blog with your mail id and your planned concept.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.