OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

If you wish to keep your wife or girlfriend happy, there are guideline in the link given...
Do you think exams are a true judge of a person's abilities?
Should you think all indian cricket team has changed due to their low perormance.
Three month back when I joined it was my initial stage and I earned around Rs750 due to referring members ad also around1000 points. but now all senior members have crossed more...
Q: Could a phenomena occur where planets align in a way that impacts Earth?
Every year Janmashtami is celebrated in a grand manner in Uttar Pradesh which is the birth state of Lord Krishna.Majority of the people who are involved in making these decorated...
Which products do you believe have top nutritional value? Why?
Create a Shortcut for Flip 3D in Vista - full steps @ http://goo.gl/fb/uFzdI
Today is shiva Ratri. This is a Hindu festival. I am also a Hindu. But I feel it disgusting that administration has ordered that no meat is to be sold today. How far it os...
Hai Friends, We will try to start a new Number game now. This game should help the members get good member rating... The members should make a count of their post and...
Jet Airways has been flooded with e-mails and calls after the September issue of their inflight magazine, JetWings, printed an article on bull fighting. An animal rights...
Who will win in upcoming series? India or England? Answer in percentage.
After ANNA's campaign whom to vote now- Its million $ question For all INDIANS where Politician only do deveolpment corruption segment
I am really surprised to find all the articles which have been deleted figure under "Latest Articles" on the home page.Any explanation?
Why ceem is not active this time? is he nervous this time.
Should the two Pakistani Cricketers who have been found guilty of match fixing be jailed?
It is so pathetic that children are compelled by poverty to kill their parents. This is happening in Tamilnadu. The poor find it next to impossible to give care and medical...
http://in.news.yahoo.com/toyota-recalls-550-000-cars-steering-issue-073049887.html
Can any one suggest what is the best attitude?
How is your feeling about the plastic bin in every house. The companies will collect the plastic wastes and recycle it. How is this idea.