Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sarala,
So,Is "Vizagfinearts" the keyword name or the domain name?.
Once the blog is created we need to submit it to the search engine right?.What is the role of googleAdsense account then?.
Vizag fine arts is a keyword and even domain name. If you type vizag fine arts in the Google SE, you can notice the blog in first page of Google, you can even notice, this blog for 2 more keywords that is sand painting in vizag and Nib painting in vizag.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Adsense is for generating the revenue by placing their ads in our blog or website.But they have one condition that is our blog should have 6 months age.

So while people visit out website they may hit the Google ad-sense ad also, so according to the hits our revenue will be generated from Google adsense.

Thanks for explaining the process in a clear fashion. :) :)
Thank you. Correct content is the main source of traffic to a website or blog.

Now sarala something about affiliate marketing.Which products do we sell and how?
sarala wrote:
[quote]You are right Arun but site map concept cannot be applicable for Blog, as blog is product of google.[/quote]

I was not talking about free blogger blogs sarla. I meant wordpress blogs and the like. Blogger blogs already have a sitemap though that for their overall domain(that is www.blogger.com). Our blogger blogs are just a sub domain, so it is hardly of any value to us as there are millions of free blogs hosted on blogger domain.
Arjun I still didnt get you please elaborate and express in manner that we can understand easily.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Arun can you explain clearly about the concept you know about blogging and earning online through blog. so that i can update my subject.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.