Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes to stay away from being a confused and depressed personality, this is better to accept such things on 'as is where is basis' You can not help such things unless you decide to go for a plastic surgery.Even hight can be extended up to 4-5 inches with ring technology with in 1-2 months.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not think that 1 CM will make any change to the 'short' tag. I think this should be considered a compliment. Short is better. small is beautiful. Small is also economical. Laptop and palmtop are preferred to Desktop. Even extra tall are ridiculed. They are nicknamed 'Lamboo'. However, if this is just a matter of 1 CM more, wear a bit high heel shoes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do not think that 1 CM will make any change to the 'short' tag. I think this should be considered a compliment. Short is better. small is beautiful. Small is also economical. Laptop and palmtop are preferred to Desktop. Even extra tall are ridiculed. They are nicknamed 'Lamboo'. However, if this is just a matter of 1 CM more, wear a bit high heel shoes.

Nice idea to hide it....wearing high heal :laugh:

Yet, I won't get out of 'the short' tag ;)

Meera sandhu
My height is 5.2 but no one call me short. But I feel if i have little more height, it gives me a great look

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My height is 5.2 but no one call me short. But I feel if i have little more height, it gives me a great look

My husband used to call me short at my marriage days and just before. He is 172 :angry:

Gradually, he has adjusted...ha ha. He knows, there is no use even if he complaint :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

My husband used to call me short at my marriage days and just before. He is 172 :angry:

Gradually, he has adjusted...ha ha. He knows, there is no use even if he complaint :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But for a man of 5-8 or so a girl 5-2 is quite okay. i don't see any thing wrong in that. In India woman are generally in between 5 and 5-5. Some parts are exceptions of course.

Useless we do'nt have ambition to become a fashion icon or to participate in beauty pageants, no need to think abut the height. Yes we do feel that if little extra there may be we don't have to face those tags. But we cannt escape from such tags through out our life.
Useless we do'nt have ambition to become a fashion icon or to participate in beauty pageants, no need to think abut the height. Yes we do feel that if little extra there may be we don't have to face those tags. But we cannt escape from such tags through out our life.

Hai Rajani,
Can you come out of invisible mode and tell us, how can we become invisible here :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Hai Rajani,
Can you come out of invisible mode and tell us, how can we become invisible here :cheer:

I have seen this option on other forums but yet to see it here. I shall do another research about it.

Hai Rajani,

I have seen this option on other forums but yet to see it here. I shall do another research about it.

I can't catch her till now, she is just like Abid who jumps from tree to tree quickly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.