Friends,

Let me conclude my post for the day with the thoughts of Mark Twain on happiness.

"Happiness is a Swedish sunset; it's there for all,but most of us look the other way and lose it."

Good Night!
7_2_213-20101011.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swedish Sunset..??? does swedish sunset is something special?? :blink: :huh:

The saying is good and according to my understanding it is near to us but we search for it... :woohoo: :whistle:
Rajani, Its a metaphor that has been used by Mark Twain!

Swedish Sunset is supposed to be the most beautiful sunset seen anywhere in the world! Happiness is a feeling which is very beautiful and blissfula dn thus by ignoring the very thing that will make us truly happy is compared to looking away from something that is magnificent and heavenly!

Trust I have managed to explained it properly! Thanks for sharing a lovely quote Chinmoy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani,
Very nice explanation given on "Swedish Sunset". :) :)

@Chinmoy,
Thanks for the beautiful quote shared on Happiness. :) :)
Oh...This sunset is really hard to understand.I don't know about others.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid, its not hard to understand!! Just enjoy the beauty of the beautiful and magnificent sunset!! :) :) :)

@Kaylani

Thanks a lot for explaining it with such a breath-taking pix! Thanks once again!
You are most welcome Chinmoy!! Actually, we should all thank you for posting such gems of beautiful quotes consistently!! :) :) :)

Thanks kalyani for clarifying my doubt...I never though that sunset changes from place to place...

The picture is wonderful...Thanks chinmoy for sharing such a good thread with us.. :)
@Rajani

We don't have to vist Sweden for a Swedish sunset as Kalyani has already given us a glimpse of it!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.