Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jayen wrote:
[quote]Arjun I still didnt get you please elaborate and express in manner that we can understand easily.[/quote]

Can you let me know what exactly are you not getting?
sarala wrote:
[quote]Arun can you explain clearly about the concept you know about blogging and earning online through blog. so that i can update my subject.[/quote]

Honestly, I am not a fan of free blogs. Your own hosting offers you a lot more3 flexibility and also search engine tend to give your more authority.

I do wordpress blogs after I find a profitable niche. And I mean wordpress blogging software not where you can create free blogs. And always it is best to get your own domain name.

And the monetization part all depends on the type of niche. I mean if you can get more commision by selling than I dont use my adsense id. and if the niche pays high in adsense I use adsense.
Your earnings will be low until you start writing a lot. After 6 months of writing 1 article per day then there is no reason you can .Another popular way of adding to your monthly earnings is by starting a blog.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.