Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Arun

thanks arun for your educating post and for sharing the link...
I think an average blogger will get only a limited amount per year.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@Arun,
Your replies are really informative.I have one more question.What are the ways to get a regular income from blogs?.
@Rajesh - You are most welcome and feel free to shoot me any question.

@Chinmoy and Neetu - Thanks for the praises, I am blushing!!

@Abid - Depends on the topic of your blog and the monetization used. Also we indians have the advantage of the dollar working in our favor. I am currently earning $400+ from adsense so that is around 18,000 rupees and I also earn from amazon and other affiliates. So, most of the times it averages around to 20k rupess per month. Now what can a student ask for!!

@Nagalakshmi - Well the most common ways of regular income from your blogs are adsense, amazon and ebay. Adsense is the most easiest to earn from but also the lowest paying of the three I mentioned.

If you are good at writing sales copy and product reviews, you should definitely go for amazon or ebay. And if you are extremely good in affiliate marketing you should join affiliate networks like shareasale or pepperjam and promote individual merchants products. They pay high commision.

But my suggestion would be that if you are just starting with your blogs go for adsense and if possible include amazon. With time, you would automatically learn about all the other earning options and implement it!!

Let me know if you still have any doubts!!
Another quality post and hope it answers many questions and clearing up doubts too!
@Arun
very good explanation ,yet another informative post ......hope many doubts are cleared........
Thanks Arun for sharing all these here.Many users will have many doubts and hope all will get cleared here.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Arun ,it was nice reading your post.Pl tell me what are the easiest ways to divert traffic towards your blog?Does submitting sitemaps help?Is it necessary for a beginner to submit sitemaps?
@Rajesh - Thanks for the appreciation.

And Rajesh having a sitemap has more SEO value than reader value. Also most of the time readers come to the specific post they are searching for, from search engines.

But sitemap is very essential whether you are a beginner or not. So when google or other search engine sends its bot to index your site, it can easily navigate through your site and can index many pages.

Google lays a lot of emphasis on sitemap and you can see it on their google adsense guidelines too. They like with easy navigation.
It depends on the kind of traffic that you are getting and number of advertising links that are visited .Google Adsense revenue can be beneficial if traffic is more.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.