Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it a human need to always demand more and more.They never satisfy what they got in their life.I too want many thing more.....
Yes it a human need to always demand more and more.They never satisfy what they got in their life.I too want many thing more.....

Can you quote something?

Meera sandhu
I think the artificial ones should not be sought after! I remember a particular story involving Tolstoy. when an aristrocratic lady intensely proud of her possessions one day invited him to her villa and very proudly displayed some of the costly and rarest things gracing her villa to Tolstoy who put up a straight face. The lady was obviously getting restless for some comments.When she failed to elicit any, she bluntly asked him about his feelings and Tolstoy memorably commented: " That I just realize how many things I can do without"! My quotes are based on whatever I could remember.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
There is no end to needs, the more we get , more our demands increase. I prefer to do with what I have.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I need just peace of mind and my goals to fullfill thats it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When I was in college I felt a complex as all my friends were whitish. Now I think my children will feel so.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
When I was in college I felt a complex as all my friends were whitish. Now I think my children will feel so.

Ha ha.....don't worry.
You won't face much difficulties while finding partners for your kids :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
yes there is something i feel like that i should have more and that is a little more weight as im very slim and even i need a little more patience also.
but when it comes to height i already have enough as im 5.7 and 1/2 ft.tall.

a.s.
yes there is something i feel like that i should have more and that is a little more weight as im very slim and even i need a little more patience also.
but when it comes to height i already have enough as im 5.7 and 1/2 ft.tall.

Don't worry, your weight will get doubled once you got married.
Earlier, i also had the same problem. I think, I was below 40 at the age of 24. Now it's 55 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :( :( :( :(

Now, am trying to reduce it :dry: :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.