OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Amazing to know that through sleeping you may increase your health...... http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20459221,00.html
Do you like to sequal movies?
Here I have found a site that helps us to update the Family tree of our family with all generations. Here is the site name www.geni.com
Which are Ad programs that work alongside Google Adsense?
Do you think college years are the most sparkling years of your life?
Hai Friends, We would come across many incidents in our life. These may make us happy... or very sad... We feel happy to share all the happy moments.... But coming to...
People in Taiwan have come up with a new way to honour the dead - they call strippers to dance
Please share your views on this. Discuss only about present CMs.
What is the best way to understand the children problem (especially kids)?
I have already reached my minimum payment on boddunan.i have also updated my address on payment profile.but i didnt receive my identification number.when i get my payment.plz reply
Why do you think women hold an important position in our society?
Muslims in Kerala began the month-long fasting and prayers with spiritual leaders of the community announcing sighting of the new moon, ushering in Ramadan of the Islamic...
Hi friends, Are you giving CAT or MAT exam this year ? Let's discuss about the exam pattern, study materials and preparation... So, post any queries in this thread and We ll...
What is the wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
Hello Admin, I have submitted one project report under computer science category. But i can't see the project report. Is there any way see the pending approval project reports.
Is moderation not an obstacle to excellence? It is often advised to be moderate in all respects. One should balance between rest, enjoyment and hard work. But we see that...
Who going to win this time Champion League t20 Tournament.
In coming days the social networiking sites facebook and twitter are going to do friendship.This is the rumour in the net.The google started to struggle with the news.
What are your expectations from the budget 2010?
After a gap of 19 years, India was today elected as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council, a position which would help it push more aggressively for the reform of the...