OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Is arbitration income of AOP subject to service tax. If yes under what section of Finance Act?
Friend remember God Ram daily and post some lines for them to achieve your dream Jai Sri Ram Jai Sri Ram Jai Sri Ram Jai Sri Ram Jai Sri Ram Jai Sri Ram Jai Sri Ram Jai Sri...
Tata motors offering exchange offer. http://www.drivespark.com/news/2011/11/17-tata-incredible-exchange-offer-indica-indigo.html
Hiii Friend After A one Month I back To Boddunan After My Semister Examination And I am Going To Rock It again.
Hello Friends, From the below discussion thread, i came to know that boddunan is already registered on twitter and being updated with...
There are many things which i want to do in my life like i want to see this world and go to different countries to experience the culture over there :blink: .I want to have a big...
Dear friends, I got my 3rd google adsense cheque. I want to say thank you to google again.
B) Is it possible to send PM (Personal message to members of Boddunan?
From September, 2012 Gas agencies give 3 cylinders @ 415/- and after three cost of per cylinder @ 900/- till March, 2012
Just recently one of my friend purchased mobile with less price range. He told me that about it on mobile. I thought as per price that phone should be average. But just yesterday...
Now there is a tendency to put questions in 'Answers section' that appear in other sites. Latest example is about words endingg with 'dous' and one other similar. This is...
B) Yesterday I had submitted one pole, How I can check its results?
Which political party can lead our country(India) better?
I know that much has been written about the topic earlier too, but I did find that some remedies given here are not very well known and are as easy to apply as they are...
If Falling down while doing a job and getting up every time you fall is the trait in an achiever, Not getting up and searching for excuses is the trait of a non Achiever....
Please reply if you any information on this.
I 'd been blessed by nature tht whatever calamities faced by me,my sis divorce ,etc my mom still retains the same smile when we were happy & now when she is 53 with me being...
India end 16-game away drought. We are happy to see India in winning condition after long time.
We all know the fact that smoking is a very bad habit as it not only harms the smokers but also the people around them. Considering this, Should smoking be banned?
How do you like to spend time on Sunday?