Please share your views on this. Discuss only about present CMs.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my view Narendra Modi Chief Minister of Gujrat is the best CM of India.... :)
Well, Sunny and I agree on the same Cm. I also feel that of all the current ministers, Narendra Modi is the best.

I have visited Ahmedabad on a few occasions and seen what wonders Modi has created there. Gujarat in spite of being mostly desert region, there is very well managed water and electricity resources as opposed to Maharashtra where there is abundance of water in major areas. This is just one example of so many good things about Gujarat.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think TN chief minister Karunanidhi is best. He has been in politics for decades now.
Till now i havent seen any good CM but after seeing the commments of sunny and kalyani..i came to known that he has dont lot to gujrat..I also go for him or any such CM.
in my view its gujrat chief minister narenrda modi.........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

narendra modi is the best.......

Narendra Modi is the best CM .

He has done a lot of development work for Gujarat.

:cheer: :cheer:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Narendra Modi tops the list!! :) :) :)

I wish he could be the CM of Maharashtra!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Narendra Modi, Nitish Kumar, Shila Dixit....
Modi and Dixit are ensuring development to keep on, while Nitish is doing well starting from almost zero development in Bihar also we can not see his face daily on TV because he don't believe in unnecessary popularity...
YSR also was a good CM for AP people, AP was so sad when he passed.
i dont think YSR deserves to be the best CM...he is only messing up things he is just trying to be lil better than naidu.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.