Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Best way is to think like a child. Come down from your adulthood and be again a child. You will understand better.

I feel that even a child below two years has likes and dislikes. If you refuse something, he will stick to that. I have one such kid nearby. He and I both are fond of each other. He likes to play with key Board of my computer. I just let him do anything on computer while sitting in my lap. But as computer keys were no longer refused to the kid, he lost all interest in computer. A kid will stick to any crazy demand as long as you disallow. The kid got tired and jumped out of my lap and went outside my room. Then I switched off computer. But the kid was intelligent enough to point out that the fan and lights were still on. This is despite that he cannot speak clearly. Then, I switched off all lights and roamed on street with the kid.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes its a problem when the kid is small and he/she can't express it in words.The best way is to observe kid's activities more that way you may be able to understand him.I have two small kids(twins) of age 3.5 years i know sometimes it becomes tough for me and wife what a kid want to tell but then by his/her actions and expressions we come to know what he/she wants.Its not that tough only thing is tough is to constantly keep in touch with a child. :blink:
The best way to know anything is through communication.If one is all the time communicating and observing the child, one is able to make out any change of mood or other kinds of problems since children dont hide things...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Children often create problem with their friends.Either they fight or they want those things which their friends have.So the best way to understand their problem is to have a conversation with them.We must mix them in a friendly manner.

Sharmistha Banerjee
What is the best way to understand the children problem (especially kids)?

Be a kid and become his friend. By this way, he will feel more free and comfort to tell us his problems.
Problem with many kids is that they are afraid of telling many things to parents thinking they will get scoldings and beatings in return.
When he tell something, let us encourage him and show interest in his talks. Never scold for minor mistakes. Just smile for such silly mistakes. Gradually, your kid will lose fear to tell us a mistake committed by him and it will increase the bond of relationship as well.

Best method to bring up kids is to develop a feeling in him, a mental support at every bad time he face.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.