Hai Friends,

We would come across many incidents in our life.

These may make us happy... or very sad...

We feel happy to share all the happy moments.... But coming to the other side of the coin; we see many miserable incidents and feel bad about it!!!

Share all "Heart Touching" incidents that you have faced here....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me be the first to share one comment here.....

Yesterday when I was going out... happened to wait at the traffic signal....

On seeing the very small kids begging at the traffic signals, I felt very bad about it!!!
Those are very small kids drenched in rain and begging for food....

Many thoughts in my mind....
We are all Indians... and in specific humans.... Why this difference...

:(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is a nice thread, thanks for sharing. will update this thread later.
Thanks Sajeetharan.

Hope no one is having "Heart Touching" incidents... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Well deepti though heart touching incidents happen at that time havent taken any pictures to share...but its really heart touching to see kids begging on street.

One of the incidence i saw is a old man who can not even walk properly as his bones were bend due to old age was dragging a very heavy carriage where two people were sitting. The two have no humanity at all as they are scolding the old man for not going fastly..it is pathetic situation.. :angry:

The explanation is given in the picture itself :blink:
Very nice thread indeed. Let me think of one and i will share it here soon

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE

Abu Madaki, holds her eleven year child Firdausi Madaki who was one of the kids tested with the meningitis epidemic experimental drug and now suffering physical disability and brain damage in Kano, Nigeria Thursday, July 19, 2007
Oh! Thanks for sharing Rajani and Sajeetharan!!!

Those are really pathetic......

Let me share one!!!

One day I and my husband were going on bike at the Jubliee Hills Check post junction. We saw a very old man who is not able to cross the road. He was very tensed too.

We stopped on the road side. And my husband took hold of the old man's hand and took him to the other end. That old man is very happy to see someone helping him...

Then when my husband asked him... where is he going?? The reply from the old man made us feel very very bad....

The old man told.... "I don't know... I was left alone by my son. He threw me away. I was just going. Don't know where I end".
:( :( :(
At that time... there were two thoughts in my mind.
Firstly... "No one stopped to help the old man cross the road"..
Secondly..."About old man's son who threw him away thinking that his own father is burden to him"
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
As a third person, what can we do?? We can just help him my giving money... But the old man had self respect, who rejected the money and told that helping him cross the road is a great help we have done!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Wow What a Piece of Great Incident..Heart touching. it almost sounds like a story. Poor man, You must have asked about his family backroung and drop him somewhere in elders home.

nice job by your hubby. keep it up.
I think it was in the year 2000, when the Indian cricket team was at a conditioning camp in Pune. They were put up at the Le Meridien hotel and so were a bunch of new IBM pune recruits.
One of them was Ravikant Asthana, a senior of mine, who is also a die hard Sachin fan.

When Ravi came to know that Sachin was also staying in the same hotel, he found out his room number and dialled him on the intercom. Sachin picked up from the other end and Ravi introduced himself as a Sachin fan and asked him if he could get a few pictures clicked with him. Sachin asked him to meet him in the lobby at about 7 the next day after practice. Ravi was thrilled and went and waited for him in the lobby from 7 to 8 in the evening, but Sachin didnt turn up. He was quite disappointed and went back to his room.

He called up Sachin at around 830 again. Sachin recognized him immediately and told him that he meant 7 am in the morning and he had indeed waited for Ravi for about 5 minutes in the lobby. Sachin apologized to Ravi for not mentioning 7 am clearly! He then asked Ravi if he can come down and meet him in front of his room in the hotel.

Ravikant Asthana still has those snaps he clicked with Sachin in that hotel aisle.

Amazing humility for a man who is probably the biggest sports icon ever in the country.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.