OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

techns rred.
The only thing which is certain in our lives is uncertainty.How do we view it? Winston Churchill once remarked ,"Without a meausureless and perpetual uncertainty,the drama...
In our day to day lives whether we are in a school, college or in offices we need to participate in group discussions. So my question is what are the factors that you think...
Who is your favourite author?
suggest me a website where classical dance theoretical tutorial is available so that we can learn dance through online
What more can we do to make Boddunan grow apart from posting good articles and pools
Identify at least one threat to life on Earth in recent times?
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I...
i have also get my name in the number first position of revenue sharing . Now please let me know what will be happen.
Its really good to see 4000 registered members in Boddunan, and with the new revenue sharing program we can expect a minimum of 1000 new members this month. Congrats Boddunan...
How to come out from stress?
What was the worst thing you did in school / college ?
Some nights ago I had a strangest dream like I'm going to kill someone :ohmy: :ohmy: whom I really do not know for no reason... :( :( I don't know why i dreamed like that......
Kerala police have busted a telemarketing firm, which sold a product that promised to bring wealth to its owner. The crackdown is on a telemarketing product named 'Kuber...
I had reached the 10000 points after the depression
Happy Dashahara or VijayDashmi to all of you?
In cricket Drs system is taking in some matches.Some side is taking the advantages of it. In upcoming Eng India series it will not followed the DRS system. What is yours view...
http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/bmw-unveils-new-hybrid-concept-cars-1320922990-slideshow/
India's 1st int'l container transshipment terminal near Kochi is a national security risk
12 years back only the Doctors warned of taking not more than 8 gms of salt perday. Now they warned strictly of taking of 2.4 to 4 gms is necessary for a humanbeing. The...