The US Demoratic Party under President Obama who has recently competed one year in office, has suffered a jolt in the form of a defeat in the Massachusetts special elections. The Republican candidate Scott Brown scored an impressive victory in seat which is considered to be a strongholds of the Democrats. Does it mark the ebbing of Obama's popularity? What are your views?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the results of the presidential election of USA last year was an immediate response of US citizens to have a change from the eight year long Republican rule.Also they expected more from Obama and his party.Obama also planned to do more.But he couldn't keep with his words as he expected.So this result may be a warning to him and his party.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I have done an article on this topic which has just been published and when I am googling it with the title it shows at the top of the page with double quotes. This is just an experiment following Raghaav's suggestion. I think the members while contributing articles should keep in mind suitable titles.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.