Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are times when some people take advantage of you openly without caring for your feelings. One can recount many such instances where people take advantage of others and keep doing it again and again especially when the circumstances are favorable to them.. It is definitely unfair when people do that .It can happen between relatives or friends...
However, It is also true that one cannot take advantage of us unless we let them do so !

I don't allow any one to take advantage of me though it happens most of the time as i can't judge a person may be i need to develop that skill. :)

You mean , people don't take advantage of you , that's good! But when a person is weak in some respects either, mild or financially weak or in poor health, it is easy for others to take advantage of them, and it is done in many cases .

Undue?? I wouldn't allow them to take any advantage of me. I am made of a different metal. That would not let people take any thing without my consent.

Though i am not made of a different metal :woohoo: but still i don't allow anyone to take advantage of me so easily.Yes there are people who easily get victim of people but they are weak so easily trapped. :)
There are times when some people take advantage of you openly without caring for your feelings. One can recount many such instances where people take advantage of others and keep doing it again and again especially when the circumstances are favorable to them.. It is definitely unfair when people do that .It can happen between relatives or friends...
However, It is also true that one cannot take advantage of us unless we let them do so !

I don't allow any one to take advantage of me though it happens most of the time as i can't judge a person may be i need to develop that skill. :)

You know metallurgy is my favorite subject therefore nothing comes without metal for me.

You mean , people don't take advantage of you , that's good! But when a person is weak in some respects either, mild or financially weak or in poor health, it is easy for others to take advantage of them, and it is done in many cases .

Undue?? I wouldn't allow them to take any advantage of me. I am made of a different metal. That would not let people take any thing without my consent.

Though i am not made of a different metal :woohoo: but still i don't allow anyone to take advantage of me so easily.Yes there are people who easily get victim of people but they are weak so easily trapped. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You know metallurgy is my favorite subject therefore nothing comes without metal for me.

No i did not know just now you told me that metallurgy is your favorite subject.Don't worry i will ask question from you on this subject lets see. :laugh:
I have let people take advantage of me in the past but now I have grown smarter and I don't let anyone do that to me. But yet there are times and there are people who I allow to take advantage of me, they are so dear to me, that I cannot let them down in any manner. But whenever I choose to do that, it is of my own will and not theirs! I ensure never to lose control in that aspect.

That's good ! I also feel that it is with experience that you are able to handle such situations well and to your advantage. Now my children take complete advantage of me in every way possible ! :dry: , when my son is home for his annual holidays he makes me cook his favorite dishes for him at 2 in the morning lol...Of course I love doing it although I grumble all I can :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

People can take advantage of you only if you allow them to do so and one should be very firm and cautious in such case. Even if a person is poor or helpless but he has respect in society and he himself should try to preserve his respect by being firm and not allowing anyone to take undue advantage of him without his will.
People can take advantage of you only if you allow them to do so and one should be very firm and cautious in such case. Even if a person is poor or helpless but he has respect in society and he himself should try to preserve his respect by being firm and not allowing anyone to take undue advantage of him without his will.

Practically speaking it happens all the time with people , when circumstances are against them and they do not have either the physical or mental strength to oppose it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes there is a guy in our office he will usually make words towards others and make them feel. Many of us dont like him in our office.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

i would never let any one take advantage of me in any case. we should know the right kind of strategies to use against such people.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i would never let any one take advantage of me in any case. we should know the right kind of strategies to use against such people.

It is not always possible sunil! Some people like you may be strong willed but there are many others who easily accept defeat and would rather fall in line with what the stronger person days rather than defend themselves ..

In past,i had been trapped by many people and this has taught me to take every step very keenly.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.