Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i would never let any one take advantage of me in any case. we should know the right kind of strategies to use against such people.

It is not always possible sunil! Some people like you may be strong willed but there are many others who easily accept defeat and would rather fall in line with what the stronger person days rather than defend themselves ..

Strong will, knowing what is right and wrong and reaching to a conclusion what is good and bad is the only way to resist ill designs of some one trying to exploit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i would never let any one take advantage of me in any case. we should know the right kind of strategies to use against such people.

It is not always possible sunil! Some people like you may be strong willed but there are many others who easily accept defeat and would rather fall in line with what the stronger person days rather than defend themselves ..

Strong will, knowing what is right and wrong and reaching to a conclusion what is good and bad is the only way to resist ill designs of some one trying to exploit.

I am reminded of a case in my neighborhood - an unmarried retired teacher financially well off , having her own house and substancial savings plus a pension is living like a servant in her house with her nephew and his wife controlling everything including her pension.She is not allowed to interact with anyone..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am reminded of a case in my neighborhood - an unmarried retired teacher financially well off , having her own house and substancial savings plus a pension is living like a servant in her house with her nephew and his wife controlling everything including her pension.She is not allowed to interact with anyone..

This is the occasion people should come to her rescue. If neighbors know about it they should intervene.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is very much rude behavior to that person.
The society people should do something,if whatever you are saying is correct.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is the occasion people should come to her rescue. If neighbors know about it they should intervene.

" This is very much rude behavior to that person.
The society people should do something,if whatever you are saying is correct."

I agree Sunil , Ronark - but the problem is , how does one go about it ? The initiative should come from the lady herself, otherwise it will be dubbed as interference in family matters .Her close friends with whom she probably would have shared her difficulties don't visit her because they are made unwelcome ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When we meet someone not known to us, we should talk to him or her in such a way which makes them confuse enough to speak out their intensions. This is an art. We all are not good enough to do so. Thus, I have one thing to advice, i.e. to control your emotions and think many times before you do anything for the strangers.
It is not at all right, that if we let only people take advantage of us. There is a possibility to take advantage of us without our permission

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In past,i had been trapped by many people and this has taught me to take every step very keenly.

Swindle can make a man perfect.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram can you please tell me what is this swindle means? i never heard of it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ram can you please tell me what is this swindle means? i never heard of it

It means became looser with somebodies behavior or act.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.