Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a day if you are not in front and intelligent you must be in the hand of other.Other can use you........

People take undue advantege of my honesty.In the veil of friendship,my friend take undue advantage.

Thats true in a way, but why give them an opportunity to do so ? One can understand when it happens with people who are genuinely down and out and have to put u with other peoples nonsense, but why should a normal ,healthy person do so ...You should make it clear to your friend that it is not fair to do so ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is not possible in my case as I believe in fair play and the one who wants to take undue advantage never succeeds. I resist with full might.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

People can take undue advantage of yours only if you are not strong emotionally (and sometimes physically). If you show them what are your weak points the chances are more.

Live in the present :)
People can take undue advantage of yours only if you are not strong emotionally (and sometimes physically). If you show them what are your weak points the chances are more.

I may look weak but I am very strongly built and mentally--oh I am afraid of myself. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One can never be on your guard all the time and some people are perpetually looking for chinks in the armor,little realising that they too have many...That's how weaker people get targeted by the stronger ones...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is not possible in my case as I believe in fair play and the one who wants to take undue advantage never succeeds. I resist with full might.

That you have to do in life esp when you know you are right ! only then can righteousness prevail, otherwise it will be a world where sycophancy and flattery becomes the order of the day , since that is the easiest way out for most people - most people in the world are fence sitters ,jumping where it suits them best..

That you have to do in life esp when you know you are right ! only then can righteousness prevail, otherwise it will be a world where sycophancy and flattery becomes the order of the day , since that is the easiest way out for most people - most people in the world are fence sitters ,jumping where it suits them best..

I agree! Too often I have found myself facing such type of people and I have been very much terrified and also frustrated of having face such people but I held on with my whole might! :) Almost 90% people are indeed sitting on fences and are the ones to turn with the direction of the wind! But I don't think they live life to fullest potential, they only live superficially because they are not living it themselves, but they are living off of others'!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree! Too often I have found myself facing such type of people and I have been very much terrified and also frustrated of having face such people but I held on with my whole might! :) Almost 90% people are indeed sitting on fences and are the ones to turn with the direction of the wind! But I don't think they live life to fullest potential, they only live superficially because they are not living it themselves, but they are living off of others'!

Thats exactly how I feel, they are slaves of their own thinking and most importantly others thinking, perpetually wanting to be patted on their backs and told that they are doing a great job, by others :huh: , what kind of life is that ? why not do what you have to do and take responsibility for your actions ?BTW I can imagine what you must have gone through facing such people ...

There are times when some people take advantage of you openly without caring for your feelings. One can recount many such instances where people take advantage of others and keep doing it again and again especially when the circumstances are favorable to them.. It is definitely unfair when people do that .It can happen between relatives or friends...
However, It is also true that one cannot take advantage of us unless we let them do so !

This is chance we had given to them so they had taken that advantage in our things. Some times this may help us but many times it will create problems for us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.