Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hair style change the entire look.To keep it neat and clean we must use a good quality brand shampoo and clean it at least thrice a week.We should use mild shampoo.We must trim our hair at least once in a month and take a hair therapy.

Shampoo trice a week :blink: :blink: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Is it necessary??? :P

I think it is best to shampoo daily if you get time. But as I get cold by washing hair, I shampoo only once a week. Hair oil should be used daily. It is still better to use hair oil before sleep and also after bath. Mustard oil for men and coconut oil for women is best.

Oil after bath? :blink: :blink:
Also mustard oil for men......it has a dirty smell. Isn't it?

Yes even I don't like the smell of mustard. :blink: Coconut oil has a good smell. Besides a massage with olive oil is good for the hair.

Live in the present :)
Hair style change the entire look.To keep it neat and clean we must use a good quality brand shampoo and clean it at least thrice a week.We should use mild shampoo.We must trim our hair at least once in a month and take a hair therapy.

I think it is best to shampoo daily if you get time. But as I get cold by washing hair, I shampoo only once a week. Hair oil should be used daily. It is still better to use hair oil before sleep and also after bath. Mustard oil for men and coconut oil for women is best.

Yes even I don't like the smell of mustard. :blink: Coconut oil has a good smell. Besides a massage with olive oil is good for the hair.

No one mentioned Anwala here this is one of the best for health of hair and shine as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No one mentioned Anwala here this is one of the best for health of hair and shine as well.

Amla has good nutritional values but it makes the hair dry. :dry:

Don't you think dry looks better than oily? Although in summers its one of the best as its cool and healthy.

Don't you think dry looks better than oily? Although in summers its one of the best as its cool and healthy.

I will normal hair looks best. Girls tend to have more problems of hair care as they have longer hair.

I will normal hair looks best. Girls tend to have more problems of hair care as they have longer hair.

I do not see girls going out without using shampoo, no more oiled hair girls on the roads.

I do not see girls going out without using shampoo, no more oiled hair girls on the roads.

And weird hair colors and hairstyles have taken the center stage. :silly:

nice sharing tips about hair care.

Nowadays many people suffer from many hair problem.

Be positive
Plucking a white and grey Hair is not good.

Drink plenty of water, eat vegetables and fruits for healthy hair.

Use coconut oil for hair care.

Be positive
Earlier, my brother was addicted to different hair styles. He had a nick name just before his marriage, Anyan (Aparachit)...hoping you know the movie. But one day before marriage, his fiancee cried whole day and his heart melt in that emotional blackmail and he cut his lovely long hair for his marriage.....ha ha

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.