Dear Boddunan members, I would like to share a real share earning opportunity I found, with you.. Have a look..

Atlast, here comes a real competitor to Facebook. The growth of the site is really fascinating..

A social media for the people, by the people.
For the first time, a social media not owned by the Silicon Valley. B)

The real thing is that YOU CAN EARN !! Remember the story of Peter Thiel, one of the early investors in Facebook, now owns a stake worth about $1.5 billion. :woohoo:

Here is your chance. ;)

How it Works? :huh:
This is an upcoming social networking site. But the difference is that they are giving a part of shares of the company to the early members.
Though this site becomes one by tenth hit as of Facebook, your share value will go up.

Remember the power of social networking in this era and the Earning potential of it.

As of now, the site is in non public beta stage. This means that they are distributing shares and you need an invitation to join the site.

Once they reach Ten lakh members, they will restructure it as a public corporation and you will become real share holders. :woohoo: If you are interested, join as soon as possible...

I am having few invitation left, for Indian members. I like to share it with my Boddunan members as this site gave me my first earning... :)

So, if you can sign up from India, You can message me to get the Invitation. Coz I don't want to spam the forums. This is a real opportunity. Only those who interested can give a try.. :)

Who knows, tomorrow this will be the next big thing in Social networking. Opportunity never knocks twice !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I know, which site are you talking about but isn't that has taken too long to reach their targeted number and they send too many mails to your mailbox without you having a clue of their intentions?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The site is in the initial stage. The shares are distributed in two ways. Free shares for early members and also we can buy shares.

Signing up early to get a share is a risk free try. We can unsubscribe to mails to avoid them. So, I think its worth giving a try.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
The site is in the initial stage. The shares are distributed in two ways. Free shares for early members and also we can buy shares.

Signing up early to get a share is a risk free try. We can unsubscribe to mails to avoid them. So, I think its worth giving a try.

That sounds interesting information Jobin...So are they going public like facebook did ? and more importantly do they have a board of directors and a staff on whom the responsibility lies ? It is just to get more information I am asking these questions because the more relevant information you get the more confident you become of any such offers ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I heard about it and registered on it but left it and not remembering the name of that site.I think there you have to make members under you to get paid. :blink:
Well the information is quiet interesting but I really feel that most of these sites are not genuine.. I stopped giving try after getting cheated by such offers...

Jobin on most of such sites they need referrals may be that's the reason you have posted this thread to get some referrals from Boddunan. :laugh:
Jobin don't mind but forums are not for advertisements. I am seeing that now a days many members are posting such threads here. Do you think this is good?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.