This is a wedding song viedo of two singers Jay and saren last year.

In video is shown that how Sikh's wedding is done.
I really liked the song

I will play this song in my marriage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwt-JD0kwOc&feature=player_embedded
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks jasmeet ,

Punjab is perhaps the most colorful state of India. Punjabis are generally known as large-hearted cheerful people and they live their life joyously and vigorously. People out here believe in enjoying every single moment of their lives. No doubt their marriage ceremonies are one big carnival gaieties and jubilation. The culture of Punjab is very rich and the people are so attached to their land that they have still preserved their tradition in it's very original form. Their marriages vibrate with the popular songs of marriage.

Do not forget to invite us for your marriage!
Thats really very nice words sajeetharan Thanks.

Did you watched the video...

sure buddy will call boddunan members on marriage and boddunan will be close for one day.Hahhahaha
Wow lovely Music.... :) :)

Punjabi Wedding ceremony is an interesting ceremony full of several rituals and customs.
LOVELY VIDEO AND MUSIC IS AWESOME......THANKS FOR SHARING...

INVITE ME TOO FOR YOUR WEDDING.........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
That is really very joyful and colorful wedding..Jasmeet we can see your wedding here only with this video..

Sajeetharan can change the faces too. :woohoo:

A pujabi wedding is really delightful experience..you can add my name in the list of invites.. ;) :)
punjab has its own tradition, n its very unique. They always have songs in most of their functions.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.