One of my friend told me that cooking food in microwave oven is not good for our health. Is it really true? What is the reason behind this saying?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is always good because it prevents over cooking and thereby restores vital vitamins.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I too have heard it harmful effects which include cancer,long-term brain damage,altered hormone production,weakened immune system,loss of memory etc.
Cooking in microwave oven is equivalent to nuking your food. SInce uit involves cooking at extremely high speed and high temperatures it changes the chemical structure of the food!!

See link:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/18/microwave-hazards.aspx

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It gives me a cold shudder! In the urban parts of our country now it 's becoming a craze to own it!!
I have also heard about it..

Cooking in Microwave, snatches the nutritional value of the food. Thus the food cooked is no more beneficial for the person having it.

Aastha Gupta
I wonder why so many people are fascinated by it! One must look at it before buying.Thanks Aastha for your input!
Ok this news to me till now I was under impression that it is good. Thanks for clarifying. Good topic for all.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Yes,it is very timely and spread it to all our friends and acquaintances also.
The danger of microwave oven have been well explained in this thread. I wonder why the precaution- 'is dangerous to health' covers only cigarettes. Micro wave ovens should also be sold with an express warning that this is dangerous to health.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]Chinmoy: I wonder why so many people are fascinated by it! One must look at it before buying.Thanks Aastha for your input! [/quote]

To answer your question Chinmoy, people are mostly enamoured by the brand name and the high-tech gadgets that they own! Mostly that and also to cut down on time spent cooking, microwaves are more sought after !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.