Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is news to me also. Thanks Meean for raising this topic and kalyani for the link.
@Sridevi, you are most welcome!!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yesterday one of my friends bought a 34" color TV and got a gift in the form of a micro oven and he was just delirious in joy and I didn't spoil his mood.May I would raise the issue later.
@Chinmoy, yes raise the matter and tell him about its consequences..

Although, I think, if you will tell him of make him understand but I think he will then also use the microwave.
As it is the human nature...

Aastha Gupta
Surely I will tell him and I hope to dissuade him from using it rampantly.
People have different opinion on these issues.But I read an article by a doctor and he says that it is harmless.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
TTK Prestige has invented a Microwave pressure cooker-This innovative product is made of special plastic and designed to pressure cook using a Microwave Oven. This appliance not only maximized the use of microwave oven but also preserves nutrients and saves energy..

So as this cooks with steam the little hazards of microwave cooking is i think, overcome.
NO..cooking in micro wave is not good..
standing near microwave oven when its operating is not so good. but there is no big problem for the food.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
i too have heard the same that cooking in microwave oven is bad for health
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.