Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wonder what could happen now that the poor girl has died and I am sure everybody would want to go at the throat of those wild animals who did that to her - I am sure that there will be a back lash !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I wonder what could happen now that the poor girl has died and I am sure everybody would want to go at the throat of those wild animals who did that to her - I am sure that there will be a back lash !

Those wild animals are gone to find another prey ..
I agree with Rajani that is the reason they should be killed as soon as possible as we can't leave wild animals to kill others. :evil:
Thank you said by: Rajani K
I relate to your words and exactly feel the same way. Not safe and betrayed! I feel short of words.

Live in the present :)
Today's development has left me bankrupt for words, a day of national shame for us! May her soul civilize this brutal society! We must introspect deeply as to how a society produces human beings whose conducts even shame silent, dumb animals!!
I agree with Rajani that is the reason they should be killed as soon as possible as we can't leave wild animals to kill others. :evil:

I don't know what punishment should be appropriate but let us look deeper into the issue. As fever is not a disease but a symptom, a rape or other heinous crimes are just indicative of far life-threatening ailments of a very sick society. Have anyone of you gone through the statement made on a TV channel by the son of our President - a member of Parliament? I'm sure you would find it difficult to hide your feeling of shame!!!

I don't know what punishment should be appropriate but let us look deeper into the issue. As fever is not a disease but a symptom, a rape or other heinous crimes are just indicative of far life-threatening ailments of a very sick society. Have anyone of you gone through the statement made on a TV channel by the son of our President - a member of Parliament? I'm sure you would find it difficult to hide your feeling of shame!!!

Of course yesterday it was being discussed by all over the media - dented and painted ladies ! What exactly was he implying by that? I feel that he is stupid given the position his father holds, can he even think of coming up with such a statement and that too when the entire nation is shocked by the incident ! It is the height of stupidity or insensitivity or both!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course yesterday it was being discussed by all over the media - dented and painted ladies ! What exactly was he implying by that? I feel that he is stupid given the position his father holds, can he even think of coming up with such a statement and that too when the entire nation is shocked by the incident ! It is the height of stupidity or insensitivity or both!

I just cited one instance of insensitivity which characterized the conduct of the government and resultant flip-flop. If you put all governmental actions under the scanner - one thing starkly comes out. The government acted in panic with a guilty conscience. Any sane government would have first fired Sheila Dixit and the Police Commissioner to douse the popular anger. Our selfish ministers and satraps of the ruling party are all obsessed with their own security, leaving the ordinary helpless citizens to the care of rapists and criminals!
It is too strong a statement but I believe in every word of it as events have panned out over the decades since Independence. Very very ironically the present government is only left with water cannon and tear gas to quell the just fury of all Indian women!!!!

one and half years back when a girl was thrown out of moving train and rapped and killed by a criminal, Kerala witnessed the same thing. Similar to Delhi girl, Rajani fought for her life for 1 week. But doctors or prayers couldn't bring her back to life. Both of these cases have a lot of similarities. Both these girls belonged to middle class families and their families depend on them. Also, single girl child to her parents.
For 1 week, whole Kerala prayed for her. But she went far away from us leaving us in tears.
Are women secure in buses, trains or other vehicles?

Though Govinda Chami was sentenced to death he is enjoying Chicken Biryani in prison. He asked for mercy in court and when he wants non-veg food he go for hunger strike and officials give him whatever he want. when will he be hanged? I don't think it will happen :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: .
when he threw her out of moving train after a lot of torture (it was around 8pm, not midnight and many people in train witnessed it, though they didn't pull the chain :blink: ) her head strike in metal and she couldn't resist him. yet he didn't leave her.

whenever he was brought to Thrissur court, people attacked him and police resisted those attacks with tear gas. Police took a lot of care of him.
According to me, such criminals should be left to public. Let them give the best punishment. why courts are needed that can't help such poor girls or protect their lives, but gives 3 times food and shelter in prisons for even born-criminals????

Meera sandhu
It is too strong a statement but I believe in every word of it as events have panned out over the decades since Independence. Very very ironically the present government is only left with water cannon and tear gas to quell the just fury of all Indian women!!!!

one and half years back when a girl was thrown out of moving train and rapped and killed by a criminal, Kerala witnessed the same thing. Similar to Delhi girl, Rajani fought for her life for 1 week. But doctors or prayers couldn't bring her back to life. Both of these cases have a lot of similarities. Both these girls belonged to middle class families and their families depend on them. Also, single girl child to her parents.
For 1 week, whole Kerala prayed for her. But she went far away from us leaving us in tears.
Are women secure in buses, trains or other vehicles?

Though Govinda Chami was sentenced to death he is enjoying Chicken Biryani in prison. He asked for mercy in court and when he wants non-veg food he go for hunger strike and officials give him whatever he want. when will he be hanged? I don't think it will happen :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: .
when he threw her out of moving train after a lot of torture (it was around 8pm, not midnight and many people in train witnessed it, though they didn't pull the chain :blink: ) her head strike in metal and she couldn't resist him. yet he didn't leave her.

whenever he was brought to Thrissur court, people attacked him and police resisted those attacks with tear gas. Police took a lot of care of him.
According to me, such criminals should be left to public. Let them give the best punishment. why courts are needed that can't help such poor girls or protect their lives, but gives 3 times food and shelter in prisons for even born-criminals????

I appreciate your sentiments but we cannot get so emotional. Custody in jail during trial is not a punishment as such. The accused has to be given food by police or jail. He has to be kept secured. Punishment will be by court only in accordance with law. I agree that law should be stricter and justice be done quickly. For this the law enforcement agency needs improvement and also law needs amendment. This is being done.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.