Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think, work of a postman has decreased very much nowadays and in future he may be counted along with endangered species? :laugh:
Am I not right? If not, can you find other jobs in government sector, where employees don't need to work hard or his work load has been reduced considerably?

Linemen of telephone exchange also have less work as these days mobiles are more prominent. :)

But they have work yaar...because people are using BSNL internet nowadays

But they have less work than they used to have in the past when there were not much of mobiles. :)

You will be surprised if I tell you, before 3 months I tried my level best to get a Bsnl land phone connection for internet, but I got the answer, 'not available for next 6 months'.
Bsnl office was also crowdy. All staff are fully engaged. That time only I understood, people at telephone exchange really have work :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
People at telephone department have no work, just because they do not want to work they show off as if they are too busy. They are loosing business every day. They are proving to be white elephants who do nothing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think, work of a postman has decreased very much nowadays and in future he may be counted along with endangered species? :laugh:
Am I not right? If not, can you find other jobs in government sector, where employees don't need to work hard or his work load has been reduced considerably?

Linemen of telephone exchange also have less work as these days mobiles are more prominent. :)

But they have work yaar...because people are using BSNL internet nowadays

But they have less work than they used to have in the past when there were not much of mobiles. :)

You will be surprised if I tell you, before 3 months I tried my level best to get a Bsnl land phone connection for internet, but I got the answer, 'not available for next 6 months'.
Bsnl office was also crowdy. All staff are fully engaged. That time only I understood, people at telephone exchange really have work :woohoo:

HA ha :laugh: I have experience the same..

In my case they have call me if I want broad bank connection.. I said YESSS.. They have called me for this around 3 to 4 times.. And now its already 1 year past and nobody comes.. :laugh:

I am already having another internet so no need to bother them now.. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
[quote="Sanjeev

In my case they have call me if I want broad bank connection.. I said YESSS.. They have called me for this around 3 to 4 times.. And now its already 1 year past and nobody comes.. :laugh:

I am already having another internet so no need to bother them now.. :laugh:[/quote]

Yes Anand, at last I opted for Y-MAX. But I have to pay 900 per month :angry:
If I had land phone connection, it would have ended in 500 rs :(

Meera sandhu
[quote="Sanjeev

I am already having another internet so no need to bother them now.. :laugh:

Yes Anand, at last I opted for Y-MAX. But I have to pay 900 per month :angry:
If I had land phone connection, it would have ended in 500 rs :([/quote]

I don't know about BSNL but people in MTNL have lesser work then they used to have 10 years back.Now when you call them they will attend the problem in a day or so unlike in the past when we used call them and they did not use to come to attend it. :)
Yes BSNL is cheap.. and that's why I wanting that too.. But I guess they aren't serious at their work.. ha ha.

Even I am getting another one , and yes it is more costly.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hoping, we can discuss a lot on this topic. So pulling this thread up.

Meera sandhu
All government employer do less work in Govt. sector.We cannot blame anyone.

Sharmistha Banerjee
All government employer do less work in Govt. sector.We cannot blame anyone.

they don't have job threatening.
Since their job is at less risk, they enjoy it more

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.