Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I like but sometimes I get irritated when they ask me to repeat same story again and again. :laugh:
Yes I like but sometimes I get irritated when they ask me to repeat same story again and again. :laugh:

Sir, Children are like that only. They want to listen good stories again and again.

Want to make each day Accountable

Children's world is entirely different than that of ours.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Sir, Children are like that only. They want to listen good stories again and again.

Yes they are but sometimes when you are tired and they insist on to tell the same story again and again it irritates. :)

Yes they are but sometimes when you are tired and they insist on to tell the same story again and again it irritates. :)

Sir Bache hai. Bache aise hi hote hai. Children don't understand much, when they are small.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is a daily routine of myself and my little son will not sleep without any story. But some sites i tell ulta pulta stories.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is very much a part of growing up and children learn a lot through stories. Narrative fiction contributes a lot to the mental development of a child .Besides it is a very enjoyable bonding time for parents and children. My children always remember the stories i used to tell them most of them from scriptures , panchatantra and chandamama etc

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My grandfather used to recite stories to me and most of them were about mythology and sometimes ghost stories too. The best part was the way he used to modify his tone and pitch and act according to the plot. :lol:

Live in the present :)
I like stories telling very much. when am a kid and i and my brother are not eating food then she used to say horror stories so that in the fear of the ghost we eat food

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Do you like telling stories to kids?

I tell stories to my cousins they are about 6-10 years old. They insist me to tell stories. Everytime I make a new story and tell them before they go to bed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.