The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Smokers hell their life with others in family. So please don't smoke.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Smokers hell their life with others in family. So please don't smoke.

If wealth is lost, it can be regained. Its not the case with health
Alcoholics are better than smokers. if a person is having alcohol then it will affect that persons health only. But smoker can effect other persons health only.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Alcoholics are better than smokers. if a person is having alcohol then it will affect that persons health only. But smoker can effect other persons health only.

Anyway you look at a smoke, he's a menace to himself and the society
Addiction is not an easy thing to overcome, Rambabu. Smokers keep smoking in our country because they are addicted to it. I think heavy smokers should seek professional help.

Mala Jaiswar
Someone smoke its their personal matter.I cannot say that they should leave smoking.But yes those who are very much addicted to it must do less smoking.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Someone smoke its their personal matter.I cannot say that they should leave smoking.But yes those who are very much addicted to it must do less smoking.

Smoking is no doubt a personal matter. But smoking in public place is not personal. This is unlawful. You may strictly insist that nobody smokes near you if you are in public place. When they are with family, this is family matter. Spouse can play a role in restricting or controlling this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.