Here are the common problems i come across in boddunan. I dont know whether others have met.

1. There is no points being rewarded for playing games.
2.There is no points being rewarded for posting a discussion in groups and for adding videos and wall posts as mentioned in new points system.

What about you guys?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes sajeetharan i agree with you..I was searching for the thread which was created to announce new pointing system for Games..however i could not find the video sections advantageous as only some sites videos are allowed which should be revisited..
Let us see how many agree ??
Yes, I do noticed. Thanks for reporting. Will work on them.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks maverick, i was about not to post this in forums. i should have suggested about this in PM
I hadn't experienced both these problems as I hadn't gone in the sections mentioned.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Maverick

Once the problems have been solved, please post your reply here! so that i would be active there!
Sure. I will update you.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Game points are now enabled. Please let me know if you face any issues.

I think still points are not added to the account...is anyone facing the problem still?
Thanks maverick, It will be real fun if you start points system for games.
I think it has not been rectified till now..thanks for bringing this thread on top again...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.