OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Indian TV Channels are destroying our culture more than the foreign channels. What you thinks friends...Share your Views..
The QnA section recently introduced is not getting popularity and i could see many unresolved questions and not much new questions. Friends, Please suggest your views on this...
Do you think dumping garbage at one place and make biogas from it be beneficial for a society?
I have 2 referrals below me.But in the earnings no amount is creditted.
A info about mayan civilizations http://www.knowledgekings.co.in/2009/12/mayan-civilization.html About Mayan...
what you feel more important in your life?
Many animals are used in researches, should animals be used for research ?
Do you ensure shutting down all the water taps before leaving your home?
CWG games might be called off !! http://www.deccanherald.com/content/98278/cwg-may-called-off-zealand.html
Hello friends! Boddunan.com is a beautiful site and members of Boddunan.com have been really working hard to make this site a beautiful site! I want to invite one and all...
In one night you made a something special how can you explain how you make 5 thousand point in one night.we all want to know.
I am telling you something about how fake publicities are used to market their products. Today, a textile showroom of a prominent group(already having a great brand name) is...
Today is mothers day. I salute all mothers. They are first teachers of everyone. Abraham Lincoln had said: What I am today or what I hope to be, I owe to my mother.
"Laws should not be rigid or fixed. Instead, they should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places."
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3786]} I am very worried to note the falling standards of forum posts these days. What Boddunan is doing about to arrest it!
A tell-all book about South African cricket by batsman Hershelle Gibbs was sold out within two days, the South African Sunday Times reported...
How to deal with over friendly guys. Here you can have link in the word document. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3921]}
The BJP has stressed that coalition politics is the cause of UPA government's scams. But coalition is inevitable in view of weaknesses of the two main parties. Incidentally,...
Write the daily joke & bring happiness 2 all ppl in world
Washington:A dangerous standoff with Pakistan over nuclear fuel and a global computer hacking effort by China are among the revelations laid bare by a cache of a quarter-million...