Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
not at all because there are some traditional serials also which give rise to Indian culture yet there are some type of tvshows which are telecasted just like on MTv are totally destroying the indian culture
Yes I agree, Indian TV channels are destroying our good Indian culture...

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

yes we can say that as on indian tv channels they follow foreign traditions even say there are no traditions no values of emotions of people who are watching tv. nothing is valuable
It is partially true my friend as you have the full liberty to watch the channel of your choice.
There are many informative Indian channels including News channels.We should avoid wasting time in time killing TV serials.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Seeing the rating of foreign channel programs our channels also are going behind them.That is the problem.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes,its true...Our Indian TV Channels are destroying our culture more than the foreign channels.I agree with it.
Well, I don't fully agree to this statement! I do concede that some programs are too damaging for a youngster's psyche, but at the same time, foreign channels such as Nat Geo, Discovery, etc have opened up the whole world in front of us. It is through these channels that we have mainly learned about the diversity and beauty of nature, got information about animals, birds etc. etc.

It is mainly our failure for not being able to choose what we should be watching and letting our children watch! I don't blame these channels fully, they are only out to make money. Our governmment's policies should have been definitive in the first place.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I totally agree that indian Channels are now a days became worst. In India,people just think of their pocket. They doesn't worry about what type of channels are launched.

Want to make each day Accountable

It is anot at all actually some of channels also learn us our religions and customs.
Some of the Indian channels are destroying our culture. So one who is responsible for this should take care of it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.