Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya this we won't say a cheating this is publicity stunt which most of the companies do not a big thing it is. :)
Yes Sandhya this is a publicity stunt for increasing their business.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes Sandhya this is a publicity stunt for increasing their business.

But, does a leading brand want such a publicity? Doesn't it affect their image? :blink: :blink:

I can't understand because crores of money were spend with 2 months for ads. But they never need that much money to bring a celebrity. Am I not right?

It is said that Shah rukh bought 10 crore for inauguration at Kochi.

Meera sandhu
No it wont effect it will give more craze to them as the public will come to that place to buy at that day.

They will come to see but they wont come. SO they will see the shop and buy minimum handkerchief. It is also one of the sale.

No it wont effect it will give more craze to them as the public will come to that place to buy at that day.

They will come to see but they wont come. SO they will see the shop and buy minimum handkerchief. It is also one of the sale.

Any newly opened showroom will have rush, at least for 1 month. No doubt. But if it's inaugurated by a celebrity, it becomes a symbol of status

Meera sandhu
This is a fake publisity and they want to increase their sale.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Any newly opened showroom will have rush, at least for 1 month. No doubt. But if it's inaugurated by a celebrity, it becomes a symbol of status

Yes these days it become a customary to get malls,showrooms inaugurated by the celebrities and its not bad if some one has money then why can't they spend on it.Sandhya but still i don't think its a cheating there can be some other reasons like Aish may not be getting time or something else. :)

Yes these days it become a customary to get malls,showrooms inaugurated by the celebrities and its not bad if some one has money then why can't they spend on it.Sandhya but still i don't think its a cheating there can be some other reasons like Aish may not be getting time or something else. :)

No yaar...at first they told its Ash. We believed it since, she is now becoming brand ambassador of a jewellery shop. Next it was told, it's not Ais, But Katrina. Next it was told Kareena. Then they advertised it as any one of these three. 2 weeks before, they began to add some new names, asking people to guess who will be among these 5 or 6.
Yesterday, they revealed the truth :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Let me quote a nice incident 2weeks before that innauguration.
I was in deep sleep early morning, when my husband called me with newspaper in hand. His voice was really worrying and I thought some very bad news....
He came near me...(I was still in my sleeping mood) saying...."Sandhya, Aiwarya coming is not taht Aiswarya...some another girl. Look at this picture".
He showed me picture of a young girl walking on thread mill saying "The celebrity coming may be Ash"..the caption.
He asked me, have you seen this girl before? I have not seen this Aiswarya anywhere..may be a new heroine...
I have to comfort him saying....this is a model who is saying "Ash may be coming".

I was in a sleepy mood, so he escaped :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually I can't say anything, if he loves to see her that much. Actually, when Shahrukh came here, i also was in the same mood :laugh: :laugh:
Then how can I complain.... :P

Meera sandhu
This is nice joke but dont say to sarala she will come when you say sharukh. :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.