OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

:) :) :) :) :) We must trust our neighboring countries in some way to have peace in the subcontinent. :P :P :P :P :P
Day before yesterday i read in newspaper that only 32% of the brides creat problems to their in laws when they get old and 68% are the sons who don't like their parents at old...
Now a days forums have become bore, there are no much interesting threads. as most of the threads have become dry and same responses are been repeated. I wish everyone to create...
do you accept above line. share your views.
It is felt by many that too much and continuous reporting of proceedings in court amounts to media trial and adversely affects some parties in the case. In this connection,...
I was playing many outdoor games in my school days when there was no mobiles, laptops, satellite channels. On those days very few houses had Television sets (Only Doordarshan)....
Friends i feel we should be thankful to admin as he is making us aware of many things by conducting the contests. First he conducted on festivals, so we understood some hidden...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10407]}
The Delhi CM today announced that his govt will not hold any more janata durbar! Well, what you have to say about this?
Actress Priyamani is celebrating her birthday today. She was born 04/06/1984. She is an Indian film actress and model, who appears mostly in south Indian...
In philosophical term. What is Maya?
What will you do extra if you get opportunity to lead a team in job to give more advantages to your organization?
Indian women's hockey team misses London Olympics berth.
Are Your Profile Pictures Real or Fake?
Will India be able to eradicate poverty by 2020?
Do you plan every detail in advance before going on a holiday?
Hi friends, my Uk plan was dropped. Everyone is saying immigration is a problem in Uk now. And we can't manage our daily expense and college fees there it seems. finally i have...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6TCvoFGNk&feature=related
Can i Insert Photo with in Poll option
Flashing a smile at someone is the best way to start a conversation. Do you agree