The QnA section recently introduced is not getting popularity and i could see many unresolved questions and not much new questions.

Friends,
Please suggest your views on this and ideas on how to improve it.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The members are not asking questions properly and similarly, nobody is caring to answer well. This is different from forums. One should ask question only for curiosity and not for testing others' knowledge. Similarly, answer should be to the point and comprehensive. We should learn from yahoo answers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thats true Meean. I think that some contests should be introduced for the QnA section to get some popularity initially.

:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Gulshan, I completely agree with you. The questions should be asked to get answers of something that you do not know. I also found that no one is bothering reply properly. I think the points are not getting added up therefore no one is interested in this section.

@Deepti, may be what you are suggesting will work. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes... For now to grab the attention, monthly award (Rs. 50) can be to the best responder. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Kalyani, points system was corrected and are adding up now. Please check and let me know if you face any issues.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Maverick, I just checked, the points are not getting added to my account!!

Did you checked for already submitted answers/questions or new ones? If you answer questions now, you should get them. Anyway I will take a look at it again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Maverick, I checked for the new ones after reading your post!!

Please check it now. it should work now.

Yes i too think points are not getting added as i have checked my the Q&A section yesterday..even after asking a question and answering a question i didnt get any points...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.