Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every film has a message that's why they are made.But it depends on us what message we get from it.But majority of people don't learn good things from a movie but learn bad things. :(
I think yes we can learn many good things from the movie.. And I am following one of movie I recently show.. Its 3 idiots. And as per its motto I always be like all is well.. ha ha

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I think yes we can learn many good things from the movie.. And I am following one of movie I recently show.. Its 3 idiots. And as per its motto I always be like all is well.. ha ha

So you have made AAMIR khan an ideal. :laugh:

ALL IS WELL. :laugh:

So you have made AAMIR khan an ideal. :laugh:

ALL IS WELL. :laugh:

He He.. Those words are my ideal... ALL IS WELL. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Chinmoy has in another thread highlighted the role of films in popularizing Hindi. The films portray the social environment and thus are affected by social conditions. But the reverse is also true. Films affect peoples' habit and way of life. Although primarily for entertainment, films have also educative content. Hence, censor Board should check content of films so as to remove orthodoxy, superstition, anti human and discriminatory content.

You are absolutely correct,Gulshanji! When films promote psedo realities as we witness today, it must must be rejected by the people.From my experience I can say, films of earlier years in Bengal correctly portrayed the life and societal conditions and still run to packed houses!
Chinmoy has in another thread highlighted the role of films in popularizing Hindi. The films portray the social environment and thus are affected by social conditions. But the reverse is also true. Films affect peoples' habit and way of life. Although primarily for entertainment, films have also educative content. Hence, censor Board should check content of films so as to remove orthodoxy, superstition, anti human and discriminatory content.

You are absolutely correct,Gulshanji! When films promote psedo realities as we witness today, it must must be rejected by the people.From my experience I can say, films of earlier years in Bengal correctly portrayed the life and societal conditions and still run to packed houses!

Today's films are far from reality and often can lead youngsters to wrong way and prompt adopting western culture very much.
If we see films before 5 or 6 years, we can see hero and heroine believes in 'One person relationships'. But now things have changed. Also, live-together relationships are common in today's films, which were once considered very bold 5 years before. It will only mislead youngsters since they see actors as their role model. Am I not right?

Meera sandhu

Yes, pseudorealities, which we can never attain in real life....only available in a virtual world

Meera sandhu
i think films teach us a lesson like chakde india,3 idiots,taare jameen par,baghban,kabhi-khushi kabhi gam,iqbal..there are lot of things from which we can gain positivity and inspiration.

a.s.
Yes, every movie teach us a lesson. The thing is that we need to learn that good things from that movie. :cheer:

Vinu
Yes, every movie teach us a lesson. The thing is that we need to learn that good things from that movie. :cheer:

We pay attention only to fashion, songs and picturisations :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.