Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Sarala you are Right we should Study For Knowledge not for Success.Runs with the Excellence success will surely Come.
few films will have some message which we can implement in our daily life. suppose 3 Idiots movie it gives a message that we should not study for the success , we should study for getting knowledge then success comes to us automatically

Ya, 3 idiots has a strong message. But how many students have actually implemented it to life?
I think people are mostly influenced by beauty, glamour and heroism. Isn't it?
They forget most good messages.

Meera sandhu
Great films are great teachers! In Bengal films used to be made on literary classics which unfortunately is no longer the trend.A few of Satyajit Ray's classics are based on great novels!
Great films are great teachers! In Bengal films used to be made on literary classics which unfortunately is no longer the trend.A few of Satyajit Ray's classics are based on great novels!

Yes, you are absolutely right. Also, many great works were later transformed to screen to reach more people.
But I think, people always think this industry to be a just entertaining one plus knowledge of latest fashion trends. That's all.
That's why, huge amount of money is spend on its picturisation and costumes... even more than the time spend for writing its script. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Ya ofcourse there are several movies in bollywood which teaches us something like bhagbaan teaches to respect and caring for parents.
Recently I have seen a Bangla movie named "ichche". It is a film of a mother and son. Very nice movie with lot of lesson.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Every movies teaches us something or the other. We can learn alot from them but we should take only good things

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think names of good movies can be added here which holds some good message.

I think Hirani directs movies having good message - Munnabhai packages and of course, 3 idiots

Meera sandhu
Most films say that...only good can win at last. Isn't it?
If we follow such good things from movies, we can really learn many things, for sure.

Meera sandhu
Chinmoy has in another thread highlighted the role of films in popularizing Hindi. The films portray the social environment and thus are affected by social conditions. But the reverse is also true. Films affect peoples' habit and way of life. Although primarily for entertainment, films have also educative content. Hence, censor Board should check content of films so as to remove orthodoxy, superstition, anti human and discriminatory content.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.