Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Cartoon is more harm than good to young kids...I think so.
24 hours Cartoon network really makes them addict. They will never find interest in anything except those animated funny pictures.
I think, it will really affect their brain development too.

Before 2, my girl never watch cartoons.
Before 2, she learned mouse clicks. Within 6 months she was so interested in Computers that, she her own searches her own favourite songs, pictures etc from system. We just need to show them just once. She even identifies a file with its alphabet looks and its position in that folder.
She even know to go to a file using start button. Also, you can place her within any subfolder of another drive of the system, but she will search her own subfiles using address bar. I also thought that within 1 year, she will learn word, paint, excel etc....
But at 2.5 her interests stick on to cartoons only. :huh:
Later she didn't try to study anything.
yes cartoon addiction is really bad

unlike your daughter we have never allowed my kids to see cartoons so at present they don't see it but they know most of the cartoon characters may be they don't have interest in cartoons. :laugh:
Even I have daughter who is my sisters daughter. She only operates the remote and tunes the channel and watches the cartoon

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even I have daughter who is my sisters daughter. She only operates the remote and tunes the channel and watches the cartoon

Most of the kids do that but my daughter is a special case she likes to watch serials with her mom at the age of 3.5 years...hehehe.. :laugh:

Most of the kids do that but my daughter is a special case she likes to watch serials with her mom at the age of 3.5 years...hehehe.. :laugh:

Serials at that age !!! :woohoo: Better you look out, they are addictive as cartoons.. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Serials at that age !!! :woohoo: Better you look out, they are addictive as cartoons.. :laugh:

:woohoo: hahah.. i am also worried as i don't my daugter to be next Ekta Kapoor. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:woohoo: hahah.. i am also worried as i don't my daugter to be next Ekta Kapoor. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:laugh: Ha ha... That is the more addiction than cartoons ... Now I think cartoons are much okay.. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

She will learn to cry and tease mother-in-law in early age itself....(your girl).
Your boy might be thinking, what should I do :whistle:

Meera sandhu

She will learn to cry and tease mother-in-law in early age itself....(your girl).
Your boy might be thinking, what should I do :whistle:

May be she will learn hoe to tackle with MIL in future? :woohoo:

My son don't see serials he just play with me and see his sister and mom seeing serials and disturbs them. :woohoo:

My son don't see serials he just play with me and see his sister and mom seeing serials and disturbs them. :woohoo:

I think, serials are in genes of ladies only :woohoo: and your son feels as if he has entered a ladies only compartment by mistake...ha ha

Meera sandhu

I think, serials are in genes of ladies only :woohoo: and your son feels as if he has entered a ladies only compartment by mistake...ha ha

Yes he understands it and comes to disturb ne when he see them busy in watching serials..hehehe... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.